February 10, 2019

Hundreds Of Idiots Protest WA Vaccination Bill [VIDEO]

Filed under: Children, Education, Family, Harm, Health, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 07:08

An estimated 700 people, most of them opposed to stricter requirements, lined up before dawn in the cold, toting strollers and hand-lettered signs, to sit in the hearing, which was so crowded that staff opened up additional rooms to accommodate the crowd. Many gathered outside afterward for a rally.

Anti-vaccine activists, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a prominent vaccine conspiracy theorist, claimed that health officials are covering up vaccine dangers. Some said their children had been injured or sickened by immunizations. One falsely said the majority of people diagnosed with measles have been vaccinated.

1. These idiots are to be found everywhere in growing numbers, WHO has therefore declared in January them as a global threat.

Comment by banactee — February 10, 2019 @ 07:20

• Hello Banactee. From the comments on the web page I got this from it seems that the Russian troll factory has been very active pushing the anti-vaccine issue. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 07:44

• They have nothing to loose than their stupidity – and becoming “some-one” in the media, even with the knowledge, that they are merely indeed nothing hostile to mankind TROLLS.

Comment by m-iles — February 10, 2019 @ 08:25

• Hello Miles. I agree the anti-vaccine movement is very harmful. I think it is part of the whole anti-science movement. It is a shame we humans worked so hard to learn and become educated only to be pulled backward by people who cannot understand something so they are convinced it is wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 09:01

• Thats not only the egocentric politics of of the government; it isa the churchesWho do their run for keeping their believers on their side of anti-sience and lack of knowledge, just as that catholic archbishop claims: untaught believers are the best ofChristians.

Comment by m-iles — February 10, 2019 @ 11:23

• Hello Miles. Yes it seems the more “deeply” religious a person is the more they disbelieve well known science and facts about our reality. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 12:28

2. If it only effected them, I would care if that stupidity is what they want. But think if this was more of a pandemic plague of some sort that a vaccine could prevent and they refused. It could spread and kill millions.
    Stupid stupid people….yes part of the anti science group, but oddly I think from the left.
    Natures way of thinning out perhaps?

Comment by maryplumbago — February 10, 2019 @ 09:23

• Hello Mary. That is what is basically happening in Washington state and in many other areas with the measles. I know locally we had a huge outbreak of measles that required schools to close for a while. Daycare places have had out breaks because of vaccinated children. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 09:35

3. Above I meant to say I “wouldn’t care of that stupidity is what they want.” If it only effected them.

Comment by maryplumbago — February 10, 2019 @ 10:48

• Hello Mary. I understood and I do agree. If what anyone is doing is not harming anyone else, and any involved are consenting, I really don’t care what they do! What ever floats their boat, or as the current saying is “You do you boo”. Like you my complaint, my anger, my push back comes when they start using their beliefs or actions to hurt others. To force non consenting people to do their thing. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 12:18

4. trumpels and the Churches politics are weaning them from their former feeling of responsibility for society.

Comment by m-iles — February 10, 2019 @ 11:13

• Hello Miles. Yes it seems people do not think how what they are doing affects others around them. These people do not care if their own kids get sick it seems and they care less if others kids get ill. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 12:25

5. So long as there are people like Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists, we’re going to be dealing with people like this. As Anderson mentioned on his blog … this is just an example of the effect ignoring science can have. One of these days in the not-too-distant future, the full effects of (the ignored) climate change will be felt … but on a MUCH bigger scale.

Comment by Nan — February 10, 2019 @ 12:45

• Hello Nan. You are correct. I was watching the Sunday news shows. Seems polls show that the majority of people in both parties want climate change addressed. That is a good start. Now if we can get the politicians to act against their big money polluting donors. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 13:04

6. Scottie, the more often I come to your blog, I notice that the talk is about bad education in the US for the normal peoples kids. Its a shame, what RIPs – Repuke Indoctrination Party – does to their youth , with the all too active help of the churches.

Comment by m-iles — February 10, 2019 @ 13:08

• Hello Miles. You are correct. The republican party has attacked public education and the public school systems since Ronald Reagan. It seems they want to make education / schools for the non-wealthy to be simply trade schools and preparing young workers for the needs of the low end labor pool. Simple put, they do not want workers that can challenge the corporate stance on low wage and no benefits. They also seem to want no challenge to the right to upper levels of corporate management that they think should be filled by the children of the wealthy. Republicans have for years run for election promising to eliminate the federal Department of Education. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 10, 2019 @ 13:41

7. Out of 7 billion people, 50 really isn’t much. Even 500 isn’t much. I don’t believe vaccines cause autism, but I believe 100% in medical freedom. No law should determine what we put in our own bodies.

Comment by Edith Aint — February 11, 2019 @ 20:13

• Hello Edith. Your body autonomy is fine if you accept the consequences of your putting everyone else at risk. So that means you and your not vaccinated family members can not join society. No going to school, no going where others gather, no stores and shopping. You would be a danger to others and so we must insist you be isolated for the good of all. We do that for other things that are a communicable health hazard such as Ebola. You do realize that we had these horrible afflictions / diseases almost wiped out. Some were gone from our country. They were not threatening kids or adults. Now they are on a resurgence. It is wrong to put others at risk for a disease that they will have to suffer for a life time over when it can be so easily prevented with a vaccine. Please remember there are people among us, many children in schools, who have an issue with their immunity system and can not be vaccinated. They need you and your family to be vaccinated because you can be, to protect them. Simply put it is part of being in a society, a community, you work together for the well being of all. For the betterment of the community. What your saying is you feel it is OK to work against the good of everyone , to put your fellows at risk , to be the cause of harm and suffering, to be anti-social just because you demand your right to independently do your own thing. We do not allow that for other laws in our country, we have courts and punishments for those who think they can drive in a manner that is a threat to others. There are other examples, but I think you get the point. I wish you the best. I couldn’t bear it if I were the cause of one of these children suffering for my selfishness. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 12, 2019 @ 05:26

• I would prefer to live isolated from society. Ironically enough, there are many laws preventing that isolation. Laws requiring public school, standardized curriculum, and certain utilities. The government doesn’t want people to live off-grid because it prevents proper cash flow and media indoctrination. True sustainability and self-sufficiency are in direct opposition to the globalist agenda.

Like it or not, we humans are overpopulated. Epidemics like measles and ebola are necessary ecological forces. It may seem wrong to you, because you are biased toward your own species, but denying your own death is to deny life. I have no desire to intentionally harm any child or adult who doesn’t directly threaten my family, but I refuse to sacrifice my bodily autonomy and personal privacy for the sake of prolonging the inevitable.

We all die someday. Nature doesn’t care how old you are, OR how young you are. If we don’t die from measles, starvation, or murder, cancer will kill us all someday. Enacting laws to preserve something transient as human life seems little more than totalitarian folly.

Comment by Edith Aint — February 12, 2019 @ 13:02

• Hello Edith. Are you trolling me? If not on purpose you are doing a great job of it off hand. What you wrote makes no sense as the sentences conflict with each other.

You want to live isolated from people. Go for it. Many do it. A quick google search will give you videos of people living remotely all over the world. No law says you have to live with other people unless you are not a competent adult. Laws about schooling? Are you a minor. If not get out, go hide away somewhere. If you are a minor, hold on, if your death wish doesn’t get you, you soon will be an adult and can go get out. Public school laws mean nothing to an individual adult who has no responsibility for a minor. If you are responsible for a minor then you have to know laws in all states allow you to home school and basically set your own curriculum. I have posted on public paid schools that taught nothing but religion. I have posted on kids who learned nothing but the bible and can not add and know nothing about history. So far your comment is not looking very well thought out.

I am simply not going to go into wild conspiracies with you. You are wrong. The government shuts a lot of utilities off due to lack of payment, don’t want yours, stop paying and see how long you get them. That media indoctrination crap is basically self inflicted. You want to know the truth, Edith it is out there. Watch more than one media, listen to more than one person, go to libraries and read, do research, go to civic centers and watch seminars. No one is forcing anything into your brain, you are taking it in. Have some responsibility for what you consume.

Is there a lot of humans. Yes. Are humans congested in some areas, yes. Want to know a secret. In the US there are places where humans are so few it is stunning. You can go hundreds of miles between homes. Weird right? Here is the thing. You want to cut down on world population start with birth control, condoms, female rights, and sex education for everyone, complete education for women. Forget killing healthy people off for some sick reason. Start by reducing births, especially forced birth. No one has to give up an existing life to make the population less. Most well developed countries have a declining birth rate. So stop forcing females to have children they do not want, and start telling kids how to prevent getting pregnant. They are going to have sex, we all do, so let them do it without getting pregnant. Sorry Edith , I do not know what silliness you are exposed to but diseases are not necessary forces. Then again you conflate this with giving up your body autonomy. The two things are not equatable, sorry. However speaking of female autonomy, are you pro-choice? Are you anti-abortion? Do not take for your self what you wont give to another.

Early death and lasting injury by disease is not inevitable. Medical science has made wonders at getting rid of these very things. That is the whole point of vaccinations. It is not harming the planet, it is not causing population explosion, it is well being for the human species. Yes we all die, but we do not need to die before our time and we shouldn’t have children dying from things we can prevent. To suggest it is OK for any child to die from a preventable disease is cruel and inhuman. It simply boggles the mind anyone would think the unnecessary death of a child is in anyway a good thing.
          I worry about you as a person. I really worry if you are in charge of any minors. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 12, 2019 @ 14:03

• The only people who cry “troll” are immature and ignorant beyond their years.

I did have a very long reply, but I should learn to accept when I’m obviously wasting my time. You basically prove my point about mass hysteria and totalitarian humanitarianism. There is no reasoning with people like you, just as from your perspective, you see no reasoning with people like me. Evidence for how culturally incompatible our modern society truly is. You ever read Opher’s World, here on WordPress? You might like him.

Yes, disease is necessary. Infectious disease is an ancient force responsible for much of our genetic diversity. Yes, I support a woman’s right to kill her unborn infant, just as I support a cat’s right to eat her kittens. No, women are NOT oppressed in modern Western nations; women in the US now have MORE legal rights than men. No, I’m not “in charge” of any minors. No need to go whining to the authorities about anything.

As for your quick Google search….If those people were really living so remotely, would they be on Google for all the world to see? Just a thought.

I worry about YOU as a person. But more importantly, I worry about the threat such blind idealists pose to myself and my family. There is no good or bad, no liberal or conservative, only birth and death. Life transcends all these human notions.

I’ll skedaddle now though, before you drag me down to your level and beat me with experience. I pray you find true liberation in these changing times. kthnx

Comment by Edith Aint — February 12, 2019 @ 15:34