February 10, 2019

This is Florida in a nutshell

Filed under: Children, Family, Gun Control, Love, News, Pictures, Questions, Sad — Scottie @ 19:18

Florida woman’s maternity photo includes alligator, shotgun, Bud Light

‘I’m reaching critical Florida woman levels,’ she says of photo

1. I don’t know whether I should laugh or facepalm at that photo. Just wow…

Comment by ospreyshire — February 10, 2019 @ 20:32

• Hello Ospreyshire. What bothers me is these people vote. Yes they vote for the most repressive white good old boy racist they can. They vote like it is a religion and do so according to what they are told by Fox News or their local everyone goes to hell but us preachers. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 09:22

• That’s true. One of my high school teachers who was originally from Louisiana told me that the South always knows the power of the vote moreso than the North. As a Midwestern Yankee, I certainly agree since I feel some people are so apathetic when it comes to voting especially local and midterm elections (to be fair, I need to do research about my own local politics). It’s something I’ve notice with how mobilized they can be when it comes to elections at all levels of government while voting blindly.

Comment by ospreyshire — February 11, 2019 @ 11:34

2. I had to laugh being a resident here too. What other state could top this!

Comment by maryplumbago — February 10, 2019 @ 22:02

• Hello Mary. Shhhh, don’t make it a competition. I can hear it now somewhere there is a confederate flag waving good old boy bubba saying ” Shoot hold my beer…” Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 09:25

3. Also if you click on the local news channel link, there are all kinds of weird stories from Fla.

Comment by maryplumbago — February 10, 2019 @ 22:11

• Hello Mary. Oh yes you are correct. The web site Joe.My.God where I get a lot of my stories normally signs off every night with a weird news report from Florida. I think we have gotten worse. We are the poster child of dumbing down drinking more no hope white trash on the wrong side of the tracks. At the same time we have some really wealthy people and places with really great schools for the wealthy. It shouldn’t be this way. I feel like we are the model for a two tier haves ( owners and corporate echelon ) and the serf labor population Joe six pack who has no chance to ever move up from the low income position. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 09:35

• we have some really wealthy people … At least some of them (initials DJT) would like you to think so. 😀

Comment by Nan — February 11, 2019 @ 13:23

• Hello Nan. Oh yes and we have him also. Little secret, he is not counted among the wealthy. In fact something that burns him is that even with his fancy club Mar-a-Largo ( it is not really his it belongs to the club but he uses it and controls it like it is his. Ron was tRump’s butler but his paycheck was from the club ) he is not really accepted nor part of the wealthy society. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 14:24

• Awwww. What a shame. I really feel for him … don’t you???

Comment by Nan — February 11, 2019 @ 15:22

4. “Eww, gross,” said the alligator.

Comment by Infidel753 — February 11, 2019 @ 07:54

• Hello Infidel. I love it. 😜😜😂😁😊😻😻Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 10:31

5. just soooooooooooo miserable and disgusting. I would boycott bud light for ever – what ever it is!

Comment by m-iles — February 11, 2019 @ 08:28

• Hello Miles. Yes do boycott bud light. It is a weak watery beer. No where as good as the beer you have in Germany. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 10:32