February 11, 2019

Oh my Fucking … The deplorables believe this shit. Think of every door handle and other thing he touches that others have to touch also

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Harm, Health, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 11:21

Fox Host: I Haven’t Washed My Hands In Ten Years

I don’t think I’ve washed my hands for 10 years. Really, I don’t really wash my hands ever.”

“I inoculate myself,” he continued. “Germs are not a real thing. I can’t see them. Therefore, they’re not real.”

1. Shock value publicity hound.

Comment by Nan — February 11, 2019 @ 12:16

• Hello Nan. Yes I think so. The comment section was divided in to those talking about the horror of what could live on non-washed skin, and those saying it was all a lie to gain attention. They mentioned showering washes his hands among other things. Still I have to tell you I have known people with out good hygiene. In the Army I was required to take a new guy and teach him to shower and clean himself. Very embarrassing, but he never had that training. I had to take him to the base store and show him soaps and shampoos and deodorants while explaining how he was to use them. Sadly his not washing had caused a problem so I had to verify before he went in the shower and yes check him when he got done. It was really embarrassing as I was only a few years older than him. For me I am so trained from working in the hospital I wash my hands all the time, no matter what I am doing, it has become a habit. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 12:27

• Wow, Scottie. Some of the experiences you’ve had in your lifetime would make a great book!!

Comment by Nan — February 11, 2019 @ 12:59

• Hello Nan. Thank you. I have had a good life and lots of interesting exciting fun in it. Despite my childhood the rest of my life has been grand. Even with my health issues I have it pretty good. I have a wonderful husband / best friend for now 29 years, I have insurance and doctors care, and I have medication to help with my daily pain levels. I have computers to help me be part of the world. I have online friends that are wonderful. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 13:10

2. WTF??!! Gotta be a joke. Right?

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 11, 2019 @ 12:21

• Hello Inspired. Yes I think it must have been. Nan said the same. A lot of the comments on the site said it was not possible to not wash your hands. What is more serious is the narrative he was spinning on how because “you can not see germs, they do not exist and so all science is wrong”. The deplorables will believe that stuff. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 12:31

• Well, it IS true! I can’t “see” gravity either. Therefor, it isn’t real. Right? I LOVE the way trumpanzees think and reason.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 11, 2019 @ 12:34

• 😁😂🤣😃😃😻😻😻 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 13:02

• This WTF gave us the evidence, that god doesn’t exist.
            Blessed are the poor in spirit.

Comment by m-iles — February 11, 2019 @ 14:20

3. This Pete Hegseth has written a book- has he had a phostwriter to write for him? Don’t buy that book “In the Area”, because this swine, having – as he said – not washed his hands in ten years, might have accidentially have touched

Comment by m-iles — February 11, 2019 @ 17:08

• Hello Miles. Great point, but I doubt this guy does much of anything on his own. His kind hire it all done and then take the credit. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 11, 2019 @ 17:35