February 13, 2019

PETER, PAUL and MARY – “The Times They Are A Changing” LIVE BBC

Filed under: History, Magic, Song, Songs and Music, Things I like — Scottie @ 10:47

1. Terrific song! Mary was a truly beautiful woman and a fantastic human being.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — February 13, 2019 @ 11:32

• Hello Inspired. Again I agree. I watched this morning Peter tell of how they came to be a group and what they did. I love the song they were famous for “Puff the Magic Dragon”. I love “Blowing in the Wind” and almost posted it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2019 @ 11:37

2. Just lovely! I’ve finally got a chance to listen to it. . . It was a cancelled school day here today so I’ve been looking after three of the grandchildren (ages 19 months to 7 years). Needless to say, I needed a relax!! What harmony! Thanks Scottie!

Comment by carmen — February 13, 2019 @ 15:29

• Hello Carmen. Welcome, I love folk music. These three have grand voices. Have a grand day with the grandchildren. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2019 @ 16:13

• They just went home – nice and quiet here now. . . And way less work! (You don’t want to hear about the gleeful pooper!)

Comment by carmen — February 13, 2019 @ 16:19

• Hello Carmen. No need , I have two cats and one cat box. I am the quicker pooper scooper. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜» Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 13, 2019 @ 16:30

• I really wish you had been here today! πŸ™‚

Comment by carmen — February 13, 2019 @ 16:41