February 23, 2019

Do as I preach , not as I do ? Notice both of these men were police officers as well as church leaders.

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Children, Criminal, Gender, Harm, Homosexual, News, Questions, Religion, Sex — Scottie @ 04:54

********************************************************************************

1. This is the point I make when people start talking about Catholic priests. These asshole are EVERYWHERE. I was molested by my uncle & by numerous teachers in schools I attended. Never a priest.

Comment by silverapplequeen — February 23, 2019 @ 07:03

• Hello SAQ. I am sorry for the harm caused you in childhood. You are correct that abusers are not in one group but can be anywhere, specifically where they can have charge over the ones they prey on. Still I have a serious beef with any organization that has a history of abuse and takes active steps to protect the abusers Be well, be safe. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 23, 2019 @ 09:51

2. Are you familiar with Bruce Gerencser’s blog? He has a section called Black Collar Crime referring to this very thing. It happens daily all over the country all religions, but mostly Christianity. You’d like his blog. It’s not on WordPress.

Comment by maryplumbago — February 23, 2019 @ 08:54

• Hello Mary. I think that is why I do not follow it. If it is on Blogger he can set it up to notify me like Infidel did for a few of us. Right now I am reading blogs by email notifications. For a while I did not get to read many as I have been ill for several months, but I am getting back up to speed now. Can you send me a link to the post you think I should read? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 23, 2019 @ 10:05

3. Here’s an example. He posts other things too. He is an ex evangelical pastor who is now an atheist.

Comment by maryplumbago — February 23, 2019 @ 14:44

4. Here’s an article…so much of this from the good Christians.

Comment by maryplumbago — February 23, 2019 @ 18:45

• Hello Mary. Thank you for the link. It is sad that these things are still going on. Seems some people should never have authority over others. They can not help themselves from abusing their authority. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 23, 2019 @ 19:07