February 28, 2019

My new desk

Filed under: Construction, Love, My Life and Rants, News, Things I like — Scottie @ 14:27

1. Lovely space!

Comment by carmen — February 28, 2019 @ 14:43

• Thank you. Ron wanted me in a space with better lighting and more outside views. Plus I can have people over to work on their computers without waking him when he is sleeping. It is goign to be so much better for me. He has worked really hard on it. He had to take out three existing walls and put up new ones with new windows. He had to insulate and panel the whole thing. He has done the new shelving, and so much more. Can you tell I am excited. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2019 @ 14:46

• You should be excited – it’s beautiful! He thought of everything. ..

Comment by carmen — February 28, 2019 @ 14:55

2. Beautemous! And quite functional, besides, as well. I’m sure it took a lot of thought and planning, and as it’s constructed of long-lasting, and easily-cleanable materials, it will likely serve you for years and years.

Comment by Dennis Cole — February 28, 2019 @ 16:50

• Hello Dennis. Yes we thought it out. I was going to go for a smaller top but Ron reminded me that with two large monitors and all the stuff for two computers, plus two cats the top gets crowded fast. Milo has parked himself beside me and gives the desk his approval. The desk is very well made, heavy and thick sides and tops. I am very excited. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — February 28, 2019 @ 19:11

3. I am so so so so jealous!!! My ‘office is one corner of the living room, and my ‘desk’ is a little 18″ x 24″ laptop stand! No shelves, no drawers, just me, the laptop, laptop stand and a small end table with room for a book, coffee cup and ash tray (which the kitties knock over at least once a day!! Enjoy your new office, my friend! Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — February 28, 2019 @ 22:51

• Hello Jill. Thank you. I am lucky. But you have one thing I don’t have. You have … You! Your talent shines in each of your posts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 1, 2019 @ 06:35

• Awww … how very kind you are, Scottie! You’ve brought a huge smile to my face … thank you! Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — March 1, 2019 @ 23:02