March 1, 2019

CPAC Head Matt Schlapp Blasts “Radical Democrats” For Being Intolerant Of Mike Pence’s Hatred Of LGBT People

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Fascism, Gender, Harm, Hate, Homosexual, News, Political, Questions, Religion, Sex — Scottie @ 16:02

Does he even see the irony of his statement?  Does he intentionally turn the truth upside down and inside out like this to make Christians who want to tell other adults they can not have consensual sex with each other and who demand the right to control a female’s body and reproductive rights, the victims?   Again because they do not get to persecute and force others to live their doctrines they are not the victims.  The victims are the ones these Christians use their faith to attack and bash.  The real victims are the ones they deny rights to because they demand we all go by the standards of goat herders from 4000-2000 years ago.   The real victims are the children they deny an education so they can stay true to a myth that has no evidence of being real.   Ggggrrrrrr.  Hugs

“It is the growing intolerance on the left towards Americans who want to make their own religious choices, including their own sexual choices, that should be respected. I’m sad the left won’t respect their choices.” – CPAC head Matt Schlapp

1. With all due respect – America is fucked up!

Comment by Notes To Ponder — March 2, 2019 @ 01:47

• Hello Notes. It sure is. No offence taken. Patriotism is not claiming your country is perfect. Patriotism is acknowledging your countries problem and working to fix them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 07:25

2. This is so insane. Nobody on the “left” wants to stop anyone from worshiping any silly god they want to. Or even hating anyone they want to. (Honestly, I don’t care. Hate away). These Christians are so egocentric … they have no idea of what spirituality means or even what religion means. It’s all about THEM. Do they even know what it is to worship a god? Or is the god they worship the person in the mirror?

Comment by silverapplequeen — March 2, 2019 @ 05:22

• Hello SAQ. I think you got it correct at the end, man created god. The religious build god in their image and claims god hates all the same things they do. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 07:31

3. Gods always hate the same things and people that their human creators hate. That’s part of the point of creating them.

Most religious “law” and “morality” (actually taboos) consists of saying “you can’t do that because my imaginary friend doesn’t like it”, which is supposed to sound more impressive and unanswerable than plain old “you can’t do that because I don’t like it”.

Comment by Infidel753 — March 3, 2019 @ 15:35

• Hello Infidel. Yes I agree. I posted a cartoon that said that a while ago. OT. I love your Sunday round ups. I can lose my self for most of the day in them and I learn and enjoy the posts you link to. I just don’t know how you do it. I have remembering what I post each day, I can not imagine trying to keep all the sites and the posts lined up like you do. Keep up the great work. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 3, 2019 @ 15:49