March 1, 2019

• Thank you. He is my pain in the butt cat. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 06:32

2. Purrrrfect! he says.

Comment by Dennis Cole — March 2, 2019 @ 14:17

• Hello Dennis. Yes he loves sitting here next to me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 14:23

3. Aw! That’s a cute picture. If he was a lolcat, he’d probably say “I can haz desk?”. Hahaha!

Comment by ospreyshire — March 2, 2019 @ 20:25

• Hello Ospreyshire. He thinks he owns it now. He barely tolerates me having my stuff on it. He agrees to leave them on the desk if I pet him a lot. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 20:31

• Oh, wow. I guess you were able to work out a deal for him to be on the desk at certain times. Haha!

Comment by ospreyshire — March 3, 2019 @ 16:59

• Hello Ospreyshire. No actually we negotiated that when he is sleeping I can use the desk, as long as I don’t wake him. Otherwise it is his space to demand loves and pets. 🙀😻😻😻😉 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 3, 2019 @ 17:52

• Sounds like a successful negotiation. Well done! Looks like you have some purrfectly just claws for that offer to work out for the both of you. :3

Comment by ospreyshire — March 3, 2019 @ 19:58