March 2, 2019

I may not be able to shut the windows again.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 07:53

1. Love it! My kitty loves the lanai where she is safe, but can be outside

Comment by maryplumbago — March 2, 2019 @ 09:09

• Hello Mary. I think that is grand. I do not want our cats outside. Milo never bothered wanting outside until about 2 years ago when Ron was putting in the new door and rebuilding the outside kitchen wall. He got out and explored. He did not go far and he came right back in. But as he wont wear a collar and the place here has jerks that might try to hurt him, plus lots of wildlife and other cats he is not use to, I just think he wont be safe outside. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 10:06

• Oh my lanai is all screened in. She never goes outdoors

Comment by maryplumbago — March 2, 2019 @ 10:13

• Hello Mary. I understand and I think that is a great way for them to “be outside” without going outside. Ron wants to put a sunroom on the north side of the house, which the cats will be able to have the windows open all day. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 10:23

2. Window cat watches all. :3

Comment by ospreyshire — March 2, 2019 @ 20:26

• Hello Ospreyshire. Oh yes. Funny when Ron drove into the driveway and under the carport the small cat ran to the door to investigate. The large cat ran from the room to hide even though he knew the car. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 2, 2019 @ 20:33