March 4, 2019

Milo loves my new desk

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 19:41

1. You are quite fortunate that he lets YOU use it as well.

Comment by Dennis Cole — March 4, 2019 @ 20:06

• Hello Dennis. You are so correct. I have more pictures to post but basically I have lost one hand in each of them. He is using the other as his pillow. Dang me for being human and thinking I was in charge. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 4, 2019 @ 20:30

2. “Make yourself useful, hooman.”

Comment by Dennis Cole — March 5, 2019 @ 10:01

• Hello Dennis. So true. I am a totally owned subsidiary of Feline inc. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 5, 2019 @ 11:07

3. Awwww … he is so adorable … and looks so HAPPY! Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — March 5, 2019 @ 20:34

• Hello Jill. He is a cat that loves to be held or touched. It can be a pain sometimes his constant wish to be in your lap or on your arm. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 5, 2019 @ 20:39

• Our orange cat who died just a few months ago, named Orange, was the same. He would sit contentedly on my lap while I wrote for hours. When he wanted pets, he pulled my arm off the keyboard repeatedly until he got a sufficient amount of petting. And the boy had the oddest tastes for a cat. He loved pumpkin goo, yogurt and peanut butter! Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — March 6, 2019 @ 01:10