March 12, 2019

Alabama teens want Black people in concentration camps. How despicable!

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 14:33

I am reblogging this grand post in the hopes it helps to stop bigotry and advances education. I had to google The Devil’s Punchbowl and Shark Island in Namibia and I am horrified at the inhumanity of each of these. It is worse because most of us are not taught about them. That in it self is a form of discrimination. Hugs

Ospreyshire's Realm

[Warning: Video contains strong language, racial slurs, and genocidal waxing]

It’s just another day in America and it involves a story that’s more common than you think.

In Birmingham, AL, some stupid teens from Spain Park High School decide to video a conversation where they want all Black people to die in concentration camps. Do I even need to say how sick that is even as a joke?

America has been racist long before 45 was in office and it’s starting to be much more overt. While I do agree that The South is more overt about racism, it can be upfront sometimes in the North, too. Trust me, I’ve been called racial slurs on BOTH sides of the Mason-Dixon line, even though he is right about Yankees being more coded with bigotry (and this is coming from a Midwesterner).

Phil was also right about biracial people (in this case…

View original post 223 more words

1. Is the world going crazy?

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 12, 2019 @ 14:37

• Hello Brian. Yes! It sure seems to be. Have you been following the news out of Brazil? Also do you have any news about Venezuela that differs from the US hard-line? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 12, 2019 @ 15:05

• I don’t really care about Brazil. 🙂 Too far away. Though I speak Portuguese and have lived and worked with Brazil for a long time.
        Venezuela? Maduro is killing the country. Plain and simple.

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 13, 2019 @ 15:00

• Thanks. I was worried the US maybe playing a hand in making things worse in Venezuela. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 13, 2019 @ 15:26

• No. As far as I know, the Venezuelans are doing it all by their own little self. 😦
            Cheers

Comment by equinoxio21 — March 13, 2019 @ 19:59

2. Lovely human beings, eh.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — March 12, 2019 @ 15:52

• Hello Inspired. Yea talk about the shallow end of the gene pool. Or more like the dregs in the gene pool filter. So what would you do with kids like this? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 12, 2019 @ 16:20