March 14, 2019

CNN Politics: Explosive revelations in Russia saga add up to a bad day for Trump

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 05:17

Explosive revelations in Russia saga add up to a bad day for Trump
CNN Politics

It would be hard to think of a more damaging day for a President than one on which his former campaign chairman disappeared behind bars for years to come. But Paul Manafort’s new sentence was the least of Donald Trump’s worries Wednesday as his Russia investigation nightmare took yet another turn for the worse. Read the full story

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. EVERY time this man opens his mouth he utters some kind of lie. Some big, some little. Some major, some inconsequential. Some obvious, some obscure. But LYING is his stock in trade. If nothing else, he should go down in history for the sheer number of lies he tells.

Comment by Nan — March 14, 2019 @ 11:24

• Hello Nan. I agree, but I hope he goes down in history for a lot worse than that. A whole lot worse. Maybe the first president to go to prison would be nice. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 14, 2019 @ 11:43

• PRISON! Wouldn’t that be the cat’s meow?

Using a little imagination … can’t you just see him in his orange suit (sans tie)? What an image!

Comment by Nan — March 14, 2019 @ 11:52

• Hello Nan. Have you seen the GIF of him behind bars with the baby tRump balloon in tow? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 14, 2019 @ 11:53

• Don’t recall … but probably. There’s a LOT of them floating around. Did you read Jill’s latest post about tRumpsky’s budget? Loved the image at the top of her tirade. So appropo.

Comment by Nan — March 14, 2019 @ 11:56

• Hello Nan. No I have not, but will try to get to it. Thanks for the heads up. I only got home about an hour ago. Today is the day I have my allergy shots. Good news, the shot that was reacting so badly they managed to get the right dose and it is not reacting so far. Of course I have had full blown allergy attacks since yesterday, face swollen and sinuses backed up. But I will take the good news where I can. I still have a bunch of normal morning stuff to get to and then I will head over to see what Jill wrote. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 14, 2019 @ 12:27