March 17, 2019

Just checking ?

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Fascism, Gender, Harm, Hate, LGBTQ, Memes, Questions — Scottie @ 05:51

Thumbnail

1. This is fucking stupid.

Comment by silverapplequeen — March 17, 2019 @ 07:29

• Hello SAQ. It does make the point about bathroom police that so many want to enshrine in the laws. Women have been assaulted by people trying to see if they were “real” females. I am against all this bigotry of “bathroom bills”. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 17, 2019 @ 12:52

2. Especially since it’s a picture of a young girl & young girls are often assaulted in bathrooms (& many other places) BY MEN. As a rape victim, I find this really insulting. Young boys are assaulted too. WTF already.

Comment by silverapplequeen — March 17, 2019 @ 07:31

• Hello SAQ. I am sorry this is upsetting to you. However as I just wrote there are attempts to make this real and they are called bathroom bills as a category. This is a bad situation. But I have posted videos of men attacking what they thought were not “real” females going into the female bathroom. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 17, 2019 @ 12:54

3. For what it’s worth, I’m in favor of unisex bathrooms just to stop this silliness but women have a right to their OWN SPACES.

Comment by silverapplequeen — March 17, 2019 @ 07:32

• Hello SAQ. I was in the US Army in the 1980’s. I was stationed in Germany. At several of my units we had co-ed barracks and co-ed bathrooms. As there was no urinals and all the toilets had stalls, and the showers were single us with locking doors there was NO problems. I am not sure how to address your concerns with “private” spaces but I assure you no trans person is looking to assault anyone. They are not ogling you. They are doing what you are doing, changing or using the facilities. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 17, 2019 @ 12:59