March 22, 2019

Just as bad !

Filed under: Atheism, Bigotry, Cartoons, Fascism, Harm, Hate, Memes, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 15:46

Thumbnail

1. There’s nothing to make me say sold like being strong armed.

Comment by nationofnope — March 22, 2019 @ 17:30

• Hello Nation. I agree. However there are so many Christians who claim no true Christians do bad thing because if they do they are not Christian as their bible doesn’t support doing bad things. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 22, 2019 @ 18:11

• The notion of Catch 22 is synonymous with all faith based constructs. It’s their camouflage with reality. The sum total of current accumulated knowledge is Fake News to theistic ears. It’s the epiphany that this worldview is the foundation holding the pedestal of faith based beliefs that begets atheists. Me’st thinks.

Comment by nationofnope — March 22, 2019 @ 19:27

2. That doesn’t sound the least Islamic and part off the Q’ran does it. Islam doesn’t do all of the things from their sacred book than the Christians do from theirs. I wonder if some little terrorist is quoting that and saying if it’s in the book they must be doing it.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — March 22, 2019 @ 18:41

• Hello David. I think you misunderstood me. I guess I was not clear I was responding to the Sandy Rios post. The quote is from the bible and is in response to her saying true Christians did not do terrorist stuff while all Muslims did terror in the name of their faith. She is a stupid bigoted woman who gives a pass to her own religion while accusing all others of horrible crimes. You should hear what she says about LGBTQ. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 05:05

• Sorry if it sounded like Ii was having a go Scottie, I was being sardonic because I knew t wasn’t you who patted Christianity on the head and said ‘Good boy’.
        Hugs