March 23, 2019

Fox news reporting on tRump corruption

Filed under: Cartoons, Fascism, Memes, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:43

Thumbnail

1. Great image! And most definitely tells the story.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 12:53

• Hello Nan. Yes, a Fox News special. Have you been following the debate on Jill’s blog about should Dem’s have a fox news hosted debate? I am against it, many think it is a great outreach move. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 13:00

• I don’t think I’ve seen that post … and I read (or at least open) all of her stuff. Do you recall the name and I’ll look it up.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 13:06

• Hello Nan. I could send you a link if you like. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 16:07

• O.K.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 16:58

• Oh yeah … the post on Donna Brazile. Now I remember.

I don’t always follow her comment section as there’s only so much time in the day to read everyone’s posts AND comments. And this was one I didn’t go back to. Personally, I doubt Donna’s presence would change anyone’s thinking. More likely, viewers would be shouting and throwing things at the TV screen.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 17:10

• Hell Nan. There has been an interesting back and forth on the idea between me, Keith, Woe, and Jills. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 17:44

• Yeah … I saw that. Since I never watch Faux political programs, I’ll most likely never know when Donna is on or how she does. But really … I don’t much care. If she makes points for “our side,” well and good. If not, so be it.

BTW, do you ever read chicagoja’s blog (The Ethical Warrior)? His most recent post is mind-blowing.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 17:57

• Hello Nan. No I do not. I had several run ins with the gent and realized nothing I said made a dent and he would blow as much smoke and conspiracy theories as possible. Once I realized he was the same as ColorStorm I stopped dealing with him. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 18:22

• Hello Nan, send me the link to his blog and I will read it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 18:33

• This is the post I’m referring to … https://theethicalwarrior.wordpress.com/2019/03/23/jews-for-anti-semitism/

I’ve left a couple of comments. I think he’s full of hot air on this, but that seems to be typical of him. DON’T get involved! Just read the post and then you can comment here on your own blog.

Comment by Nan — March 23, 2019 @ 19:06

2. I think Fox would report this is “Lazy entitled demanding fish creates burden on heroic job-creating one-percenter snake which obviously needs another tax cut.”

Comment by Infidel753 — March 23, 2019 @ 14:00

• Hello Infidel. Yes I under billed it. Your title is far better. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 23, 2019 @ 16:08

3. That is such an apt metaphor.

Comment by ospreyshire — March 23, 2019 @ 17:57