March 29, 2019

Christian Taliban

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 17:08

Wow, Oh wow. Thank you Nan for directing me to this. Thank you John for writing it. This is more important for us to understand today in the US than ever before. Please understand what the evangelicals in our government and courts intend to do. They want a theocracy lead by their version of Christianity. There will be wars among them, and all of us will suffer as they get their way. Hugs

Gary-NorthDon’t let the seemingly harmless grandfatherly appearance of this man fool you. Gary North is not someone you want anywhere near your enemies, let alone your family. North publishes Christian Reconstructionist and homeschooling books, is the founder of the Institute for Christian Economics, is an adjunct scholar with the Ludwig von Mises Institute, is presently writing an education curriculum for Congressman Ron Paul, owns Dominion Educational Ministries Inc. (which operates day care centers), and believes children should be put to death by stoning in public squares for cursing their parents.

“When people [children] curse their parents, it unquestionably is a capital crime. The son or daughter is under the lawful jurisdiction of the family. The integrity of the family must be maintained by the threat of death.

Gary North is a face of the American Taliban; a leading member of the Christian Reconstructionists; a

View original post 538 more words

1. Can someone please explain to me why I’m not following this blog? For some reason, Scottie, I thought you were like Ron, and a few others, who comment b ut don’t actually host a site. My sincere apologies. Oversight rectified.

Comment by john zande — March 29, 2019 @ 17:26

• Hello John. It is OK. I really don’t mind. I figure my blog doesn’t appeal to everyone. In fact Nan often chides me for posting too much. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2019 @ 18:55

2. More and More I’m inclined to believe that maybe the leaders of all the current leading religions who recommend death as the punishment for veering from the ‘Faith’ (See Buddhism doesn’t see the need to do that) should be rounded up and subject to the same stoning they see as fitting for their enemies. I have no problem with anyone having a personal belief in the fairy kingdom but I’m not keen on them suggesting I die because I don’t share their faith. Maaybe cutting the head off the monster will cause it to wither and die.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — March 29, 2019 @ 17:34

• Hello David. I can only hope it will wither and die. They much prefer we so the dying. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2019 @ 18:57

3. Thanks for letting people know who this guy is. I knew there were red flags when I read reconstructionist and dominion. It’s sad that this ideology is going on because if this was a Muslim saying the same things about stoning people to death, people would instantly call him a fundamentalist nutjob terrorist and be put on the no fly zone. I’m glad I know Christians against the reconstructionist/dominionist dogma, but Gary North needs to stay away from society.

Comment by ospreyshire — March 29, 2019 @ 17:38

• Hello Ospreyshire. Yes it is sad to know that not only do people like this religious nut job exist but they are growing in numbers. It is enough to worry this old gay guy. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — March 29, 2019 @ 19:00

• It is very sad, indeed. I even worry about nut jobs like that although for different reasons. I don’t want to see anyone being oppressed like that just because of their beliefs or lack thereof.

Comment by ospreyshire — March 30, 2019 @ 16:38