April 7, 2019

Jesus ascending

Filed under: Atheism, Funny Stuff, Funny videos, Religion — Scottie @ 18:20

1. Wasn’t that great?!?! And just in time for Easter, lol. I knew you’d like it.

Comment by Dennis Cole — April 7, 2019 @ 19:45

• Hello Dennis. Thanks for suggesting it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 7, 2019 @ 20:00

2. Heh.

Comment by Infidel753 — April 7, 2019 @ 20:03

• Hello Infidel. He got a rude wake up didn’t he? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 7, 2019 @ 20:04

3. TY

Comment by Child Of God — April 15, 2019 @ 13:02

• Hello Child. ??? Not sure what you are trying to convey. Did you like the video? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2019 @ 13:06

• Yes a lot

Comment by Child Of God — April 15, 2019 @ 13:07

• Hello Child of God. OK, the reason I was confused is I took TY to be shorthand for thank you, but when I looked it up in the urban dictionary it said someone who will beat your ass. So I wanted to be sure. Welcome to my Toy Box by the way, lots of stuff here, so take a look around, leave your thoughts. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2019 @ 13:09

• I could never beat you. Lol thank you.

Comment by Child Of God — April 15, 2019 @ 13:10

• I could never beat you. Lol thank you. Is my thank you at times.

Comment by Child Of God — April 15, 2019 @ 13:12

• Hello Child of God. Thanks for the info. Hope you find things you like or enjoy, or even make you think. As always I welcome comments if you wish to have your say on something. There is a great circle of people with diverse interest who come here so you may want to check some of them out. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 15, 2019 @ 13:14