April 11, 2019

Again Fox News Lies

Filed under: Criminal, Facts, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 16:47

Trump Boasts About False Approval Ratings Poll

Trump Boasts About False Approval Ratings Poll

There’s just one little problem: the number is way off, and his actual approval rating according to that poll is a paltry 43%.

1. Only Lou Dobbs could possibly have reported his negative number as a positive. I loved that Trump tweeted it out and before the show was over (and Fox had issued an on-air correction) he deleted his tweet. This morning he put up a different tweet that <a href=”https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1116299933563478017”>still is misleading about his numbers.

Regards,

Tengrain

Comment by tengrain — April 11, 2019 @ 16:53

• Hello Tengrain. He really doesn’t live in our reality does he? He seems to be in a world only he and the deplorables know about. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 11, 2019 @ 17:29

2. But my mom always told me to turn a negative into a positive! She also told me I could be anyone I wanted to be when I grew up, but guess what? That’s called “Identity Theft,” and it’s ILLEGAL as heck!

Comment by Dennis Cole — April 11, 2019 @ 17:05

• Hello Dennis. 😂🤣😁😃😄 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 11, 2019 @ 17:30

• If I brought a smile to your face, and coaxed a chortle forth, then my day has not been wasted one bit, by hanging out on these here Interwebs.

Comment by Dennis Cole — April 11, 2019 @ 17:35

3. It’s just as well a little blue light doesn’t appear when he lies or he’d be permanently aglow. He wouldn’t recognise the truth if it sat next to him.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — April 11, 2019 @ 17:34

4. He scores approval ratings like he marks his golf card.

Comment by bereavedandbeingasingleparent — April 11, 2019 @ 17:41