April 25, 2019

Yeah

Filed under: Health, My Life and Rants — Scottie @ 14:47

I got home a bit after 12 noon and got something to eat.  I had left without eating breakfast and was hungry.   At about 1PM I got on the computer and finished up my morning readings.   I am now going to read other peoples blogs and enjoy the rest of the day.

I have no more doctors appointments for two weeks, then they start again.  So I am enjoying some Vodka and Pure Zero cola.    I may get toasty today.   Hugs

1. Enjoy!

Comment by Lindi Roze — April 25, 2019 @ 14:56

• Hello Lindi. Thank you. For weeks I have had at least three doctors appointments a week. This week I had to go to my eye doctor three times and I have my three allergy shots every thursday. The idea of not having a set appointment for a while is really nice. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 25, 2019 @ 14:59

2. A fortnight vacation! Let’s party!

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 25, 2019 @ 14:58

• Hello Equinoxio21. A grand idea! Ron is home tonight and has tomorrow off. He has gone off to bed, and I don’t have to get up tomorrow at a set time, so 🍸🍸🍸🍸😀😋😎😎 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 25, 2019 @ 15:01

• Gone to bed already? Come on!
        Be good Man. I take it the medical news are reasonably good?

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 25, 2019 @ 19:02

• Hello Equinoxio21. Ron had worked the night before and so I let him sleep. He did get up yesterday afternoon and made a grand supper. Yes right now the health news is good. I even managed to lose a bit of weight. Which is nice as we head into summer. How are you doing? Are you planning another trip soon? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2019 @ 07:51

• Glad of the health news. 🙂
            Next july-August in paris is already fully booked.
            Cheers.

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 26, 2019 @ 20:34

• Hello Equinoxio. I left a comment on your post yet it has not showed up. It may have gone into the spam folder. Thanks. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2019 @ 21:14

• Hi Scottie, the reason might be my being late in checking comments. My mail is full and it takes me a while. I will check the spam though. Cheers.

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 28, 2019 @ 14:58

• Hello Equinoxio21. No need good friend. It was the one that you just responded to. Sorry. it has shown up. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 28, 2019 @ 15:01

• No worry. I may be late sometimes, particularly on week-ends, but I always get to each comment. TBH, they’re a joy to me… 🙂
                    Cheers.

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 29, 2019 @ 17:20

• Hello Equinoxio21. It was just weird to me as normally my comments show up when I make them. This time it did not and after a while I wondered if it went to spam. I enjoy your posts, I learn a lot about places I doubt I will ever see. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 29, 2019 @ 17:26

• I guess it depends on whether the blog author choses to authorize (filter?) comments or not. I’ve seen many blogs where the comment is posted immediately. I have retained the “authority” to approve the comment. Or not. I want to retain the possibility of blocking if I so wish. Never done it yet, came close to twice. Jackass everywhere, but after a proper warning, there was no more trouble. I’ve heard so many stories about harassment I’d rather be on the safe side.
                      Now I have published comments which I disagreed with thoroughly, but they were well written, so that’s fine by me.
                      Never had a comment by the TrAmp though. I would soooo love to Spam him! 😉

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 29, 2019 @ 19:22

• Hello Equinoxio. I understand and agree. I use to do that also. Now I have it set so the first comment has to be approved and then the rest post automatically. You are correct there are jerks online that just want to cause hate and anger. I have had to block two people, both after they got approved turned in to total assholes and wouldn’t stop. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 30, 2019 @ 06:10

• Agreed. And I think we are fortunate: WP is bloggers are very polite. 99%. 🙂

Comment by equinoxio21 — April 30, 2019 @ 20:17

3. Hope you enjoy. You deserve a bit of doctor free time.

Comment by bereavedandbeingasingleparent — April 25, 2019 @ 15:06

4. How very nice! Enjoy it while you can. I’ve been really stable for once in a long time – since last Thanksgiving maybe? So if I have no need for Drs., then I try to avoid them. After all, they’re around sick people all day, and who knows what germs they might be spreading, lol.

Comment by Dennis Cole — April 25, 2019 @ 16:08

• Hello Dennis. I am really glad you are stable. It is a great thing to achieve. I admire you. I toggle between physical health and mental health issues. Or sometimes both. I have resigned myself to or at least accepted the way things are for me. Right now I am at a good point. However life is fluid and I must keep ready for it to change. I am lucky I have Ron in my life to give me an anchor and balance me out when needed. Do you have anyone in your life to help you like that? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 25, 2019 @ 16:30

• Hi Scottie –
        I’m still dealing with high pain levels, but physically and mentally I’ve just been cruisin’ along. And no, I don’t have a partner, and I’ve never been married. But I have had 3 long-term relationships which resulted in 2 offspring – a son and a daughter, who have grown into amazing, well-adjusted adults. I tried the Internet dating thing for a while, but the majority of the women I met were disappointed when they learned I’m on Disability, so I don’t have a lot of money. I live in a small studio apt. and not a large house, and I drive a ’97 Ford Explorer, so I don’t meet up with their expectations.
        Can’t say I blame them, really – this is not how I pictured retirement, it’s just the way things turned out following several major health crises. So hey, I’m still alive, and in fairly good health these days, and even though I don’t get to travel the world, I live in a part of it that has an extensive park system, with thousands and thousands of acres that I have access to since my daughter buys me a Parks Pass every year – for only $29!
        Maybe I’ll meet the “right” woman one of these days, but it’s no big deal if I don’t. I’m quite comfortable, with just me and my cat. Which, come to think of it, showed up last year in early Sept., which is when I started to re-surface from a bout of Depression. She got me interested in life again, and in being responsible for someone else’s care and welfare.

Comment by Dennis Cole — April 26, 2019 @ 10:07

• Hello Dennis. I understand. For me traveling the world by internet is a wonderful thing. Pets are amazing at helping keep us sane. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — April 26, 2019 @ 10:36