May 2, 2019

No difference

Filed under: Animals, Cartoons, Harm, Memes, Questions, Reason — Scottie @ 11:39

Same same

1. I’m not a Seth McFarlane fan, but he is right on over there.

Comment by ospreyshire — May 2, 2019 @ 13:36

• Hello Ospreyshire. I agree. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 2, 2019 @ 13:44

• Definitely. You know it’s crazy when I agree with the creator of Family Guy and American Dad.

Comment by ospreyshire — May 2, 2019 @ 13:49

• Hello Ospreyshire. Do you think things will get better? Or are we in the slow death slide of the USA? Every other society on earth that reached a peak of greatness then slowly collapsed. Even in modern times we have seen this. The USSR, and England’s empire. The US has already lost its colonies such as Puerto Rico due to neglect. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 2, 2019 @ 13:55

• Those are some good questions and comparisons. History certainly repeats itself, so I’m leaning more towards your second question. I do want things to get better, so I’m not all pessimistic about it, but I’m sure a giant overhaul would have to be done to make sure justice replaces this hypocritical legal system.

Comment by ospreyshire — May 2, 2019 @ 16:06

• Hello Ospreyshire. I think you are a far more optimistic person than I am. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 2, 2019 @ 16:11

• Perhaps I’ve underestimated my own optimism (or what little I have of it). Thank you nonetheless and best wishes to you, too.

Comment by ospreyshire — May 2, 2019 @ 16:29

• Hello Ospreyshire. It is good to be optimistic as long as we are also grounded in reality. I admit I do not always see things in the best light. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 2, 2019 @ 16:47

2. Absolutely true! Such people should be set against one another and see how they like it. Oh, wait a minute, that happens already and then they call it war. Trouble is, then they drag everyone else in, too.

Comment by colonialist — May 2, 2019 @ 15:42

• Hello Colonialist. Agreed. Maybe we should put just a few of them in an area and tell them only one gets released after all the others are gone. Sadly some sadistic people would find this fun. I guess we can not win this because of the barbaric human need to kill things that can not resist us killing them. Makes us feel strong. We are a very destructive bigoted stupid species. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 2, 2019 @ 16:08

• Let those who think it is fun have that fun as you suggest — unfortunately one would still be alive, but if it happened enough times that final one would have nobody left to brag to.

Comment by colonialist — May 2, 2019 @ 17:43