May 14, 2019

See conditions at McAllen Border Patrol station

Filed under: Bigotry, Children, Criminal, Economics, Family, Fascism, Harm, Hate, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 18:41

Remember this humanitarian crisis is caused by tRump administration refusing to release people for hearings and for cutting down on judges and hearing officers.  Their intent is for none of these brown people to be able to stay in the US.   The administration hopes to be so cruel these people simply give up and go back to death.   Hugs

CNN has obtained exclusive photos from the McAllen Border Patrol station which show young children sleeping outside on rocks over the weekend.
A baby bottle filled with milk can be seen in one photo next to a child sleeping outside on dirt, and in another, a woman is seen sitting on rocks leaning against a wall clutching a child.
Additional photos show the chaos and overcrowding at the station’s outdoor temporary holding area. According to a CBP official, when indoor holding facilities are full, they are forced to keep people outside to await processing.

1. I wonder if a person were to send these types of pictures to Melania if it would do any good … ??

Comment by Nan — May 14, 2019 @ 19:38

• Hello Nan. She is no better than her husband. She is where she wanted to be, the wife a wealthy man ( she thought ) and has power and prestige. The whole thing with the coat saying she did not care was the truth. She is like him, they care only for themselves and their own power. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 14, 2019 @ 19:42

• That jacket message still puzzles me since she wore it on her way to tour an immigrant children’s shelter. I think she really does care about these kids, but what can she do? Her husband is quite obviously in control … and I’m not just talking about the U.S.

Comment by Nan — May 14, 2019 @ 19:47

• Hello Nan. I think you are far more generous than most of us. She is not powerless at any point. She got here, violated her green card, got married to a man she thought was wealthy, got her parents brought over here, and now is silent as her hubby wrecks it all for others? I do not buy it. She is complicit. But time will tell. I personally think she is a person out for her self and her family, the heck with all the others who couldn’t get what she did. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 14, 2019 @ 19:51

• Yes, I suppose I’m more generous than you and many others. It tends to be my nature to want to see the good in people … if at all possible. Of course in some cases … there’s no good to see. Need I mention names? 😉

BTW, glad you’re back and all those shots, etc. are over for the day.

Comment by Nan — May 14, 2019 @ 20:00

• Hello Nan. The shots are over for a while. I had a grand meal when I got home . Ron made a pork roast, baked potatoes, corn, and dark thick gravy. I ate till I was stuffed. I am now happily online between arguing with the cats as to who’s desk this is, and who gets to lay in front of the keyboard at what time. Funny story. A little while ago I refused to let Milo up on my lap and to the desk. He turned and went to the plate of treaties which was empty. He looked at the plate, then at me , then back to the plate. So I got up, got the bag of treats, walked over and started to put some in the plate. At that point Milo spun, ran to my desk chair jumped in to it then on the desk and laid down in front the keyboard. I was shocked at how easily I was played. I do not rule this house that is for sure. 🙀😺😸😹😻😻 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 14, 2019 @ 20:47

• They sure know how to play you!! 😂

Comment by Nan — May 14, 2019 @ 22:42

• Hello Nan. Yes, but I still cling to the shred that I am in charge. 🙀😹😸😺 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 14, 2019 @ 22:44

• Dream on, buddy. Dream on.

Comment by Nan — May 14, 2019 @ 22:47

• Scottie – you still have the thumbs, so they need you to get their foods for them. I’m glad you all take care of each other.

Comment by MDavis — May 16, 2019 @ 14:52