May 15, 2019

Our Government is making stuff up to start a war. Repeat of history?

Filed under: News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:18

1. Of course, a Pentagon spokesperson and a handful of Intelligence “experts” disputed Maj. Gen. Ghika’s comments, and disparaged him as well. These fucking nasty neocons are salivating almost rabidly, in their lust for war.

Comment by Dennis Cole — May 15, 2019 @ 12:44

• Hello Dennis. Yes I agree. Funny that tRump doesn’t believe anything the Intel people have told him except for the bad stuff on Iran? These people in the administration are going to disregard everyone who doesn’t agree with them in this rush to try to hurt Iran. The US and the world will be the one hurt the worst in this. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 15, 2019 @ 13:17

2. There’s your witch hunt. It’s always projection with these aardvarks.

Comment by MDavis — May 15, 2019 @ 14:08

• Hello MDavis. Yes you are correct. I always think they are doing whatever they accuse others of doing wrong. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 15, 2019 @ 14:10

• Sometimes they accuse people of really scary stuff, too. And I wonder. hugs. Try to find some nice times today, Scottie. I’m going to go do that myself. I need a break.

Comment by MDavis — May 15, 2019 @ 14:22

• Hello MDavis. Thank you. I am also doing a bit of non-news. Watching a coming of age movie about gay teens. It is interesting the struggles they face today seem very similar to the ones I faced in my own teensso very long ago. Take care of yourself. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 15, 2019 @ 14:28

• I remember a roommate turning me on to “Maurice” (pronounced “Morris”) in the late 80’s. She had to explain to me that in this movie the characters were literally breaking British law. It was an eye opener. So was she, by the way. She also turned me on to “Da”, Also “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”. (I paid her back with Ed Wood and “Penn and Teller Get Killed”, so it wasn’t all one way.)

Comment by MDavis — May 15, 2019 @ 14:58

• Hello MDavis. I looked up Maurice. I watched the trailer of the redone movie. Very interesting. Sad so many gay people had to lead double lives or constantly hide themselves, never being able to share openly their feelings and needs. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 15, 2019 @ 15:05