May 16, 2019

Another State Radio joins the State media club

Filed under: Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 12:55

Connecticut Radio Station Rebrands As “Trump 103.3”

Connecticut Radio Station Rebrands As “Trump 103.3”

The Hartford Courant reports:

Few people work harder than Donald Trump when it comes to self promotion, but now Connecticut radio station WDRC is doing it for him, rebranding itself as “Trump Radio.”

The station’s brass is touting the new “ultra conservative talk” format — which is expected to be temporary — as the “brave new voice of freedom.” The station’s lineup includes Lee Elci, Brad Davis, Mike Gallagher, commentary from Bill O’Reilly and Ben Shapiro.

Meanwhile three Florida radio stations are playing two minutes of Trump speeches every hour and say they’ll do that until election day.

1. My gut tells me dRump will get reelected. I;m preparing myself for that event.

Comment by renxkyoko — May 16, 2019 @ 13:19

• Hello Renxkyoko. It may happen. However I will go down fighting. Fascism is taking over the country and other countries in the world. Funny thing after WW2 in Germany it was hard to find anyone who would admit to being in the Nazi party. I think the same is going to be said of the cult of tRump after he is gone. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 13:27

• You know, it’s almost impossible for dRump to get reelected , unless he cheats. The problem is, It does look like he can get away with anything without repercussions. They can always rig the computers ( like what ‘s happening in the Philippines ) , then they will get an injuction, go to the Supreme Court , and given the situation, SC will stop any recounting. Sounds familiar ?

Comment by renxkyoko — May 17, 2019 @ 13:49

• Hello Renxkyoko. Yes I agree. This is a pivotal time in our country. We either get our democracy back or we lose it forever. What angers me is all these Republicans who claimed we needed to spread democracy around the world no matter what, now are busy destroying our own. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 17, 2019 @ 13:53

2. Hi Scottie;
    It is absolutely baffling how this cult of tRump has come about. Every time I think I can’t be more shocked, along comes someone who I thought had sense and proclaims themselves for trump. I heard Kelsey Grammar is now an idiot. Who knew. Worse question: Who’s next?
    Still, absolutely baffled how I see a pile of pigshit and someone else sees ambrosia.

hugs
    r

Comment by randy — May 16, 2019 @ 15:08

• Hello Randy. I think it has something to do with some people adore people with power regardless of the person. It is the power they are enthralled with . Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 15:10

• Hi Scottie;
        This doesn’t belong here, but I wanted you to see it. I thought this one of the best tweets I’ve seen in a long time. Please use/discard/laugh/wonder-what’s-wrong-with-Randy as you will: https://liberalsarecool.com/post/184928757586

hugs

Comment by randy — May 16, 2019 @ 20:18

• First before I even look at it, you know anything you send belongs. I have been in some much pain I threw up twice today. But now at this late date and with the help of my med’s and a generous amount of vodka I am just about OK. Not well, but OK.

I agree! I think that is correct. and it is something the Dem’s have been trying to state for a while.

Now seriously I will openly again offer you the right to post here as much and anything you wish. As you know we can set it up so your voice can be heard here when ever you want. I think the people here would love it, they need your take on things. You are the second smartest person I know, Ron being the first. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 20:55

I’m so sorry you are in so much pain. But, to be honest, your ability to comprehend these issues and your experience with the other blogs… you are way ahead of me. I thank you for the compliment, though 🙂
            And, in my most recent experience: Vodka is my friend. 😉 Only, for me, it was southern comfort. Dad left half gallon when he went up north….. I, um, sort of decimated that. Get well, my brother.

hugs;
            randy

Comment by randy — May 16, 2019 @ 21:09

• Hello Brother. You know I can not do Southern comfort due to the sugar content. That is why I ways take some booze I can drink along to visit your folks. Oh heck ..They are not upset with that are they? Oh shit, I never thought of that! I was just thinking I was being nice.

As for you on my blog I am really serious. I have offered several times, and will keep the door open if you wish. You are very smart, have a lot to say and you have a perspective I do not.

You do realize I may wake up in the morning with a hang over? Oh well a few hours of pain free vrs….

Oh the southern comfort thing.. I don’t get it. Wow is that sweet! Hugs