May 16, 2019

Racists are embolden in the US

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Criminal, Fascism, Harm, Hate, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 06:25

1. The guy was most likely drunk … although there are perfectly sober individuals who would also act like this. I bet we could all name at least one or two.

Comment by Nan — May 16, 2019 @ 11:41

• Hello Nan. I am worried how openly belligerent the racists have become. They are not worried about negative consequences from their actions. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 12:27

2. This actually looks more narcissist to me. Starts with something about “he’s on break” (so he’s looking for someone?) then he looks around and spots someone recording, and just starts vulgarly insulting everyone because he did not instantly get his way (find the person he was looking for). Being able to throw out racist slurs was just a handy handle. Guy’s an entitled, angry nut job.
    But that’s just me.

Comment by MDavis — May 16, 2019 @ 19:06

• Hello MDavis. I think you have analysed it very well. I guess I do not understand what sets racist off. Having been the victim of homophobic attacks that was preceded by simply being my self that seemed to enrage them I do not understand this type of hate well. So I assume that racist are the same. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 20:30

• I don’t get it either, and whatever his motivation is, this behavior is supported in way too many locales by the current political climate. The result is pretty similar, either way, but I did notice that he adapted his insults, like “bitch” for the women who caught his attention and “monkey man” for the black guy. He was also pretty hostile about the phone recording him.
        Did you ever see Igor? The evil bone can’t be activated in the light – and the light can deactivate an evil bone that has taken over. He didn’t want that “bitch” putting his actions in the light. I guess he likes his evil bone active.

Comment by MDavis — May 16, 2019 @ 21:15

• Hello MDavis. As to “Igor” do you mean the person off camera out the door trying to get him to stop? No these bigots only want press when they come out in force and look good. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 16, 2019 @ 21:42

• Oh, no, Igor is an animated movie which literally features an evil bone that gets de-activated by being exposed to sunlight. We watch a lot of animated movies. It’s cheaper than booze and has no hangover. Others have different results, but alcohol is not my friend.

Comment by MDavis — May 16, 2019 @ 23:01