May 17, 2019

Christian TV Host: We Will “Push Out Zionism” And Impose Christian Values Whether You Like It Or Not

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Bigotry, Fascism, Harm, News, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 16:22

Christian TV Host: We Will “Push Out Zionism” And Impose Christian Values Whether You Like It Or Not

“We Christians are standing up and pushing out Zionism. That’s what we’re doing. Zionism brought the slaughter of 65 million babies to America and we’re going to end it and we are going to impose Christian rule in this country.

“We Christians are standing up and we’re telling you that we’re done with Zionism, we’re done with your values. We are going to impose Christian values in America again, whether you like it or not.” – Rick Wiles, speaking on his TruNews network, which is regularly granted press credentials by the White House.

1. Seems he forgets the Nazis are on their side now.. Oh, if anyone gets close enough, please bend his nose for the insult to Queen Elizabeth for me. Thank you.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — May 17, 2019 @ 16:51

• Having the Nazis on their side fits perfectly with hating Zionism.

Comment by Deanter — May 17, 2019 @ 18:53

• Hello Deanter. Yes very true. However in the past he has said stupid stuff about the Nazi’s being gay hits squads.

Rick Wiles claims the Las Vegas shooting was carried out a “super secret gay Nazi death squad.”

Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 05:35

• Hello David. The “Christian leadership” is united in that they think Christianity needs to be the law of the country. However each sect thinks theirs should be the one that is used. If they do not have us to deny rights to and attack, they would attack each other. I agree with you his nose needs an adjustment. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 04:40

2. Gonna be kinda hard to do that with a bullet in your brain pan. Just sayin’. You redneck ammosexual Gundamentalist Talibangelicals aren’t the ONLY ones with a “2nd Amendment solution” to the problems facing America these days, and if you force our hand, how else do you expect us to respond? Because speaking for myself, I am more than willing to lay down my life to support our rights, and I don’t fire “warning shots.” I usually won’t fire first, but like I said, don’t force my hand.

Comment by Dennis Cole — May 17, 2019 @ 17:09

• Hello Dennis. You do know that kind of talk gets them sexually excited right? The idea of a heroic showdown gun shoot out with close ups of how manly they think they are gives them a woody. I hope it never has to come down to this in our country, but they sure are pushing us to the limit. It seems the only time things change for the better is when people get fed up and wont take it any more. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 04:44

• Yes indeed, Scottie…….it’s why I called them out for being ammosexuals, which I think I first heard over at TG’s place, MPS. And thanks for not deleting my comment as being too fiery.

Comment by Dennis Cole — May 18, 2019 @ 12:58

• Hello Dennis. Yes I like MPS and I think the word ammosexuals describes them well. As for deleting comments, I try never to do that unless it is an uncalled for personal attack against a person instead of arguing a idea. Like if someone is being racist or bullying I might do so. Trying to hurt someone doesn’t further the conversation and I want my Toy Box to be a place people can come and talk out ideas. I love the comments on most blogs. Be well and keep on being fiery as we need that right now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 13:18

3. LOL! Evagelicals seem to be getting confused about where they stand regarding the Jews.

Comment by john zande — May 17, 2019 @ 18:13

• Hello John. Yes the fractions are fighting with each other. If Christianity ever gets the theocracy they want, they will turn on each other to demand superiority of their own sect. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 05:29

• In a heart beat, to be sure. And the terrifying thing is, they don’t seem to be able to see that.

Comment by john zande — May 18, 2019 @ 07:14

4. Sounds like the Ayatollah in Teheran, very dissturbing and disgusting.

Comment by suburban tracks — May 17, 2019 @ 18:43

• Hello Suburban. Yes and that idea scares me as it should everyone in a secular country. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 18, 2019 @ 05:30

• These crazy evangelicals also now spreading here in Germany, but till now not really relevant as a group, however growing. The normal Protestant church (and even the Catholics to some extent) usually much more openminded and tolerant here with us. Both churches in Germany try to talk also to Muslim priests/leaders in order to overcome religious conflicts. There have been good reasons in the past to separate state and religions, a real progress in the history of mankind. So the development in the USA is really a matter of great concern. Take care and greetings from secular Berlin.

Comment by suburban tracks — May 18, 2019 @ 06:15