May 23, 2019

Some new pictures of me, going to change my hair back to side part & shorter next cut.

Filed under: My Life and Rants, Pictures — Scottie @ 07:35

Oh and today is my allergy shots day.   Also I am thinking of changing my avatar again.  Got a preference, let me know.    Hugs

1. Scotty … they’re all pretty good but STOP looking at yourself when you take pictures! Look at the camera so you’re looking at “US”!

Sidenote: Personally I’m not fond of the beard. There are so many rednecks in this area that have them that for me it’s a turnoff. But it’s your face. 😉

Comment by Nan — May 23, 2019 @ 11:28

• Sorry … spelled your name wrong. I blame it on spell-check!!!

Comment by Nan — May 23, 2019 @ 11:28

• Hello Nan. That’s OK, I am use to people doing it. Most guys spell it with a y. I am just different. Well everyone knew that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 23, 2019 @ 12:33

• Hello Nan. But I am so darn cute it is hard to look away. 😃😄🤣😂😁🤦‍♂️.

I like my face better covered. However I could trim the beard down some. I am getting a haircut on Ron’s next days off, thought you would like the shorter hair? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 23, 2019 @ 12:32

2. No comments on that first line. 😈

I like the picture overall. Of course I think a beard trim would be good, but again … you’re the one who looks in the mirror every morning.

P.S. The shorter hair is nice.

Comment by Nan — May 23, 2019 @ 12:47

• Hello Nan. Just showed them to Ron. He doesn’t like any of them and really hates the stuff in the background around me. He wants me to wait until he cuts my hair and then clean off everything behind me to take some more pictures. Oh well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 23, 2019 @ 13:34

• Well, yes, the background stuff is a bit distracting, but it didn’t bother me all that much. Nevertheless, gotta’ keep the hubby happy. 😀

Comment by Nan — May 23, 2019 @ 13:49