May 24, 2019

Anyone remember Valerie Plame? Republicans do not care about our agents if they can get what they want

Filed under: Criminal, Fascism, Harm, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 16:08

1. Yeah, I do remember Valerie Plame, but did not realize that Trump had pardoned Libby. This should surprise nobody, right? But to your point, yes, it is a very dangerous game Trump is playing in the name of revenge for a legitimate investigation into criminal activities, all of which, in my book, lead right up to Trump’s doorstep. This, in conjunction with his taunting of Iran and now his plan to circumvent Congress and sell arms to Saudi Arabia under false pretenses (an emergency pertaining to Iran) have put us in a highly volatile position. Not only us, but the rest of the world are a lot less safe with Trump sitting in the Oval Office.
    Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — May 25, 2019 @ 00:31

• Hello Jill. Well said. I think this is part revenge and part to find / manufacture something to help him when his finances come out. That is what this really is about, the upcoming information about his taxes and his money laundering. I think ( could be wrong ) he wants to say the money laundering is made up by the bad intel agents. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — May 25, 2019 @ 05:17

• That may well be a part of it, too. I do wish we had conscionable republicans in Congress that would hold him accountable, but the reality seems to be that no matter what comes out of the investigations, no matter what the result of his tax returns, no matter how corrupt he is proven to be, Mitch McConnell and his ilk will continue holding him up. What, I wonder, does it take before they finally wash their hands of him?
        Hugs!!!

Comment by jilldennison — May 25, 2019 @ 13:38

• And yet … and yet … there are those who think he can do no wrong and will defend his every action. I almost regurgitate when I read where someone has written … “He’s the best president ever!”

Comment by Nan — May 25, 2019 @ 12:42

• Hello Nan. You may want to grab the trash can before you read this. 🤢🤮 Hope you have a fast recovery. Hugs https://www.joemygod.com/2019/05/jon-voight-trump-is-greatest-president-since-lincoln/

Comment by Scottie — May 25, 2019 @ 13:57

• I never did like this guy. IMO, he’s a wuss.

You know … if tRumpsky focused on the few good things he’s done (actually!) instead of carrying on about the Democrats and their “dishonesty” (he should know … he’s an expert!) — and get off the “no collusion, no obstruction” kick, he might actually win an “atta boy” once in awhile (VERY infrequently, I admit, but occasionally). But nooooo! His vanity and egotism (and ignorance) simply won’t allow it. He has to knock everyone else DOWN so he can raise himself UP — which, as we all know, is a sure sign of insecurity.

Comment by Nan — May 25, 2019 @ 15:49

• That is the thing that bothers me most … that there is still a rather large base who claim they cannot see where he has done anything wrong! I’m like you … that makes me sick, as it does when they say he’s “done so much, kept all his promises”. B.S.!!!

Comment by jilldennison — May 25, 2019 @ 20:23