June 12, 2019

Another Christian hate cult wants to kill LGBTQ and cheered doing it in Florida if demonstrators against them show up.

Christian Hate-Preachers Are Hosting a “Make America Straight Again” Event

Christian Hate-Preachers Are Hosting a “Make America Straight Again” Event

This Friday, a group of New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist (NIFB) preachers will be hosting a “Make America Straight Again” conference, spreading their anti-LGBTQ bigotry in the name of Christ.

The speakers include all kinds of despicable human beings.

There’s Steven Anderson, who celebrated the massacre as soon as it happened because there were “50 less pedophiles in this world.” He added that he’s “not gonna sit here and cry about it and say it’s a tragedy, because it’s not.” He’s also said if he could push a button and kill every homosexual, he would “push it until it breaks.”

There’s Roger Jimenez, who said the worst thing about the massacre was that the shooter “didn’t finish the job.” He also longed for the government to round up all the gay people, “put them up against a firing wall, put a firing squad in front of them, and blow their brains out.”

There’s Tommy McMurtry, who wishes we could go back to the time when society put gay people in their place: “six feet under.”

McMurtry also told his congregation that he hoped people would protest the MASA conference because it might get violent, and that could be a pretense for attendees to hurt or murder gay people.

… Pray that if they do any protests, that it gets violent. They have “Stand Your Ground” in Florida. So we’re allowed to fight back. So… I say “bring it!”

There’s Bruce Mejia, who says LGBTQ stands for “Let God Burn Them Quickly” and who thinks just preaching against gay people isn’t enough.

… we believe they should be put to death. They should die! And I will never grieve over a sodomite that is killed or that is put to death or any other way that they die, I will never grieve for that. In fact, I will rejoice over that.

Any wonder why I don’t by the “god is love” bullshit these people spew?   But when they are done going after the LGBTQ they will come for any others who don’t follow their version of religion and being holy god butt kissers.   This crap is pure hate speech and incitement to violence.   But the Republicans wont pass any anti-discrimination laws that protect LGBTQ+.   Guess they agree with these guys.   Hugs

1. This makes my blood boil.

Comment by renxkyoko — June 12, 2019 @ 10:11

• Hello Renxkyoko. It should. It should also send chills down your spine. Here is a large religious cult threatening violence against a segment of the population on a day of mourning and remembrance of members of that group being killed. It is the same as Nazi’s showing up at a Holocaust ceremony. Yet because they are a Christian cult they wont be looked at like the Nazi want-to-be’s. These hate cult members are celebrating the deaths of LGBTQ people in a terrorist act. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 12, 2019 @ 10:18

2. Un-fucking-BELIEVABLE!!!

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — June 12, 2019 @ 10:35

• Hello Inspired. Yes and scary. Remember me with a shot of your favorite booze when they come for me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 12, 2019 @ 12:57

3. I do believe there is a God and this is not on the agenda. This is another of those post that make me sad and angry. I’ve nothing to add. I’m sorry.

Comment by Lindi Roze — June 12, 2019 @ 12:17

• Hello Lindi. I am angry also. This is my life, my marriage, my rights they want to end. Lindi my problem is not with a person’s belief in a deity, it is what they do with that belief or what harm they do with it. To me these people are no better than slave owners, white supremacist, Nazi’s, and any other torturous murdering thugs. They get a pass because it is their religion that says this…, which should make no difference. You can not go around claiming / promoting you should be able to kill Jews, enslave black, or rape women because your religion says so and get a pass This is what religious freedom means to them, their freedom to hurt others. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 12, 2019 @ 13:16

4. Oh my great aunt Sade.
    It’s always projection with these people – and I don’t know where to go from there. It’s just too over the top. What the heck do they have on their consciences?

Comment by MDavis — June 12, 2019 @ 14:20

• Hello MDavis. I think they are angry hateful people with inferiority issues who are desperate to give their lives more importance than they have. They just use religion to get away with it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 12, 2019 @ 14:27

• Hi Scottie. Now I think you are giving them too much credit. If they don’t have something “burn in fire punishment” worthy on their consciences, I’d bet they count on their followers having something to atone for. “Just send money here and all will be forgiven, we promise!”

Comment by MDavis — June 12, 2019 @ 14:53

5. I can see some preachers I’d happily have 6 feet under.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — June 12, 2019 @ 17:11

6. Hi Scottie;
    I found it really interesting that these men who claim they are pastors and reverends in the Christian religion, a religion that is supposed to be based on love, can find no better rally cry to bring their people together than one of hate and violence.
    It is fascinating that they believe with their pastoral conviction, they can wipe out an issue that has literally been attributed to the near beginning of the religion’s foundation – that of Sodom. So, 6-8000 years of this issue, but no more cause we are going to declare it gone now. yep.
    So, drug abuse, starvation, homelessness, poverty, poor education, poor health, cheating on one’s spouse, and whatever else…. can all be attributed to bill and bob liking bills and bobs rather than susies and anns?

hugs my brother.
    -r

Comment by randy — June 12, 2019 @ 21:21

• Hello Randy. Republicans politicians have taught the evangelicals well about how to use talking points. Find a couple issues and hammer the same message on them, the same quotes, the same talking points, and people start to believe them and give them credit. I love how often these preachers claim the LGBTQ+ will destroy the country / world yet they also claim climate change is not real because God wouldn’t let the world be destroyed. WTF talk about drinking the Koolaid. I also love how it always comes down to the US for these people. They do not seem to realize there are nations of this world that have had same sex marriage and equal LGBTQ+ rights for over 20 years. Heck even Iran recognizes gender dysphoria and trans. The government offers free reassignment help which I found totally shocking. I know they do it for male bodies with female gender, I couldn’t find out about female to male. To me everything these preachers are doing is done in every authoritarian government to the group they want to make the outcast. Find a way to demonize and dehumanize the target group, hammer on it ramping up the rhetoric until you get people willing to cause physical harm to the target group. Have a great night brother. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 12, 2019 @ 21:38