June 19, 2019

I am so tired of this straight pride bullshit. If you have not suffered for your sexuality what have you overcome to be proud of?

Filed under: Bigotry, Fascism, Gender, Harm, Hate, Homosexual, LGBTQ, Political, Questions, Religion, Satire, Sex — Scottie @ 15:19

Thumbnail

1. That is art. (smiley face, laughing face, etc.)

Comment by MDavis — June 20, 2019 @ 14:37

• Hello MDavis. Satire at its greatest. I love satire. Many do not understand its value. Inspired has a great satire blog. Hugs
      Ps. Why do you type out the emoji instead of using them? I don’t mind, I am just wondering. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 20, 2019 @ 15:09

• ‘coz I don’t know how to do the emoji. I do know this one – 🙂 – both ways, with a wink…

Comment by MDavis — June 20, 2019 @ 19:07

• Huh – it made a little face!

Comment by MDavis — June 20, 2019 @ 19:08

• Hello MDavis. I think you told me you have windows, but not ten. In windows ten you can right click and the top menu item is emoji. The keyboard shortcut is windows key plus the period. You should try it to see if your version has them. Best wishes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2019 @ 05:38

• .
            It just does a period. Maybe I can find the list somewhere of the ones you can type, or a symbols sheet. I do OK without them, though.
            🙂 😉