June 20, 2019

The Washington Post: Horns are growing on young people’s skulls. Phone use is to blame, research sug gests.

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 10:04

Horns are growing on young people’s skulls. Phone use is to blame, research suggests.
The growth of bone spurs at the back of the skulls of young people may be a result of an adaptation to the use of handheld devices.

Read in The Washington Post: https://apple.news/AtXGAGYDLQtCLxt6hnk_oOQ

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Indigenous mountain folks have bigger lungs than lowlanders, or have bigger feet ( with claw-like shaped toes) for a better grip of mountain-sides. In other words, human beings adapt to their environment. So, yeah, I can believe horns are growing on young phone addicts.

Comment by renxkyoko — June 20, 2019 @ 10:33

• Hello Renxkyoko. Yes I agree. I showed it to my allergy nurse and she said my horns already show! 😮😜😝😆😃😄 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 20, 2019 @ 11:41

2. That is so bizarre on several levels even if it sounds plausible. I never expected horns to be on rampant cell phone users, but okay…

Comment by ospreyshire — June 20, 2019 @ 13:52

• Hello Ospreyshire. Good to hear from you again. Yes it is weird, but seems true. Of course I have seen some people who I believe have horns and they are not hidden. 😃😄 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 20, 2019 @ 13:57

• No problem, Scottie. That is so strange, but at least there’s truth to it even if I’m still confused about it. Haha! It really makes you wonder what millennials (I count as one in that generation) and younger would look like when they get older.

Oh, boy. That would be crazy to see with horned humans and all. Haha!

Comment by ospreyshire — June 20, 2019 @ 16:35

• Hello Ospreyshire. Yes I agree. I think how evolution caused dinosaurs to have horns out the back of their heads to support the head. I wonder in the future will people have the same thing? Will people decorate them? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2019 @ 05:17

• Interesting point about the dinosaurs. It does make me wonder. Would they decorate them? Pierce them like ears or noses?

Comment by ospreyshire — June 21, 2019 @ 10:32

3. Are these bone spurs like the ones of your Glorious Leader and which will make sure no American child will ever have to be sent to war?
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — June 20, 2019 @ 16:24

• Hello David. I love it. tRump’s head bone spurs grow into his tiny brain. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — June 21, 2019 @ 05:14