July 2, 2019

Illegal white immigrants are invisible to white supremacists and white nationalists. It’s a double standard known by all racists.

image

It’s a double standard known by all racists.

(via liberal-memes

Having absolutely no oversight while hiring attracts very bad people. Henchmen to be precise. But this was the Trump plan, not a flaw. He wants modern day Storm Troopers.

image

Republicans use ‘bad faith’ arguments reflexively.

Republicans use ‘bad faith’ arguments reflexively.

image

A👏m👏e👏n👏. 💯

Republicans know the military is a socialized program, but they get by because their base has no interest in reality.

image

Trump is normalizing abuse and fascism. Republican white nationalists love it.
Vote these assholes out of office.

Trump is normalizing abuse and fascism. Republican white nationalists love it.

Vote these assholes out of office.

(via poorrichardjr)

image

Republicans want a double standard to keep their Republican criminals and traitors free from consequences. They are unable to compete using the same rules. They need corruption and cover-ups.

1. YES Pete!!

Comment by Nan — July 2, 2019 @ 16:11

• Hello Nan. How did we become a nation led such uncaring racist bigots? The Republicans most concerned with forced birth do not care what happens after that birth and are OK with brown children in cages. Republicans in Alabama hate LGBTQ perverts and story reading drag queens yet loves Roy Moore. His diddling young girls is OK. So I do not understand it all, I really don’t. I see it, I know it is there, but I don’t understand it.

Last week at my allergist while waiting for my shots I seen this older lady with a very hyper young boy, maybe 7 or 8 years old. He came up to me and was fascinated by my dragon cane. the older lady with him quickly told him not to bother me. I assured her it was OK and started talking to both of them. She was guarded at first but soon we were chatting away. I let the boy play with my cane and answered his questions. She looked tired at first but soon seemed to have perked up. As I was leaving the the young boy piped up with a bye. I responded with “You be well young sir”. The lady beamed a big smile. Did I mention that no one else in the room seemed to notice her or talk to her? Did I mention they were black? Did not seem important to me that they were POC. But a lifetime of being treated differently was clear on her face and the fear that her grandson would be also. That I interacted without preconceived ideas or prejudice wiped that tired look right off her face. The boy will grow up to be an inquisitive impressive man some day if our system doesn’t destroy him. It was while I was driving home it hit me that in the waiting room with all the seating arranged so people could talk and be friendly, no one bothered to speak to her. Of course as one of the nurses said about me “Scottie you’ve never met a stranger have you”? I like people and chat with just about anyone so long as they are willing to be decent. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 2, 2019 @ 17:15

• Oh Scottie! Your story about the little BLACK boy and his mom gave me chills!! Thank you so much for sharing. And may the UNIVERSE bring good things (and healing) to you for your open and caring spirit.

Comment by Nan — July 2, 2019 @ 19:08

2. Very interesting. Some eye openers in this post.

Comment by Lander7 — July 2, 2019 @ 20:20

• Hello Lander7. The post that was most revealing to me today was the two on conditions people are held in at the border. Scary how willing to be needlessly cruel mistreating others some people have become. When prisoners of war are treated better than asylum seekers, which is legal by our laws and international treaty, we have gone really wrong somewhere. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 2, 2019 @ 20:24

• It also occurs to me that Mexico should share in this shame, something horrible must be happening over there for people to risk their lives in these conditions

Comment by Lander7 — July 2, 2019 @ 21:49

• Hello Lander7. These are not Mexicans that are coming for asylum. They are from the “northern triangle”, a group of three central American countries. Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador, mostly San Salvador. Do you know who made their country a hell hole? The US. It started back when Reagan was Pres. Our government did not like their government so we started, funded, sided with a rival group in a civil war. The same shit we are doing in Venezuela today. Then after the dust settled we add more nasty. See bunch of young men we trained and brought here started a gang in Los Angeles. So the US deported them. Right to a place where the government was not ready or able to handle them. But we did them even worse. The US trained a military hardcore special agent from there. We took a nasty person and made him a really efficient monster, then we sent him back there. He basically took over the country. So we destroyed three countries and made them hell on earth, and those people now are fleeing here for their lives and the lives of their children. The stories of mothers who have watched their children hacked to death, small children raped in front of them, husbands killed and they take their last child or children and run leaving everything behind to get their child to safety. Yet when they get here to exercise their legal right to cross the border and apply for asylum we do this to them. Shame on us.
          As for Mexico. Things are getting better, but the country has struggled fighting drug gangs. These drug gangs are hard to fight because they are both brutal to their enemies and they have huge sums of money to bribe those who will work with them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 3, 2019 @ 05:43

• Consider my understanding upgraded

Comment by Lander7 — July 3, 2019 @ 06:41

• Hello Lander7. It is OK, most people do not know what happened and how. I am old enough I remember it. However when the news doesn’t remind people, when State TV ( formerly known as Fox News ) tells a fake story about these people, the truth dies. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 3, 2019 @ 06:54