July 6, 2019

Conservatives can not tolerate an inclusive society where all treated equally.

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Criminal, Economics, Fascism, Harm, Hate, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Race — Scottie @ 06:47
image

Connect the dots.

Conservatives, throughout history, dehumanize the ‘out group’. Conservatives can not tolerate an inclusive society where all treated equally.

How does this cop have a job? This is New Jersey, they should be ashamed! Cops used to not be able to show off tattoos, now they have skinheads with sleeve tatts? WTF?

image

What did Trump get in return? Nothing.

These photo-ops are for when you finish negotiations after long hours of hard work. Trump does not know how to negotiate. Trump does not know how to work hard.

Trump did what Putin told him to do. The shameless Republicans just don’t care about foreign policy with Trump in White House.

Complete racist bigotry on full display!

1. wow, Scottie;
    What a list. Loved the one about courage and the trans kid. And, the one about Socialism…. I thought about the average fox viewer: elderly, white, etc. And, I consider my parents: They have social security, medicare, supplemental health coverage. They aren’t rich by any stretch, but eat every day. And, having had a lot of medical problems, think it no big deal to go to the doctor. I have to consider it, realize it will cost me at least $100, medications will be extra, etc. I have to consider the trade off of going for help and the risk of having to actually face the issue, get it taken care of, and in the process of it all miss work, which will cost me even more. Point: when we tell old people our problems with the current health care system, they see absolutely no problem.

hugs;
    randy

Comment by randy — July 6, 2019 @ 07:02

• Hello Randy. Great point. I keep hearing people love their insurance plan. No not true. No one says they love their insurance agency. They do not like to be denied, having to get permissions, the extra costs that you mention. What they like is their doctor. Well under medicare for all you can still see your doctor because all doctors will be medicare doctors. That is one reason why private insurance for normal medical needs must be done away with. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 07:29

2. Dehumanization is dangerous. It’s why I won’t “like” any post or tweet that does that—no matter which side of the fence does it.

Comment by TokyoSand — July 6, 2019 @ 12:10

• Hello TokyoSand. I am in agreement that dehumanization is dangerous. It leads to seeing the other as not a person, as not human, as not deserving of rights. Do you think what I posted does that? I was trying to show that is what the Republicans are doing. I feel we must expose and understand what that party of the government is doing. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 12:21

3. Hi Scottie;
    I was looking at the tattoo on that cops arm. I didn’t understand it, so looked it up. It is sorta pronounced molon labe. It is MuOmicronLambdaOmegaNu LambdaAlphaBetaEpsilon. King Leonidis is said to have said it when he was ordered to disarm by the Persian army. His response: “Come (and) Take (it)”.
    I’m interested in hearing your thoughts on this peace officer with this tattoo?

Hugs;
    randy

Comment by randy — July 6, 2019 @ 17:23

• Hello Randy. I am worried about the hyper aggressive nature we see growing in law enforcement circles. I have never seen such glorifying of machismo. As they keep trying to out do each other as to who is more bad ass these guys will do more violent horrible things. Any attempt to reign them in will be met with huge resistance because there personal identity is now wrapped up in this super tough guy image. I think it is a really bad omen for the society and it reminds me of movie prison environments. What do you think of it all? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 17:30

• I agree, Scottie. To be honest, it seems a lot of them have lost the idea that they are there to help, to serve and protect. The things I’ve seen come about over the last few years has put me in the positions that I respond to cops I meet in the normal course of events like at a store or something like I would dogs likely to bite – I make a big loop around them. It’s sad, but I’m never all that sure what their response will be to trivial matters like “not showing the proper respect”, whatever that means.
        In regard to the tat, I thought it interesting that I could only find that phrase currently used by 2nd Amendment people who seem to find the use of a gun as a solution for everything from male pattern baldness to erectile dysfunction. I always thought that a person who has a job as a police officer would be for fewer guns, stricter qualifications, etc. for a person to have a gun.

hugs

Comment by randy — July 6, 2019 @ 20:07

• Hello Randy. Well said. On TYT Cenk Uygur often says that to disrespect a cop is the worst crime a person can commit. The situation with the police has gotten nuts. I just posted how the police and prosecutors framed a black kid for murder and he did 21 years before a judge said his case was rigged. The judge vacated his conviction. but he was let out with nothing and is in his 40’s trying to get started in life. All because of bigotry and racism. You are correct that police use to want guns off the street. I remember the uproar about “cop killer” armor piercing bullets. Weird world. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 20:26