July 6, 2019

Mark of the beast

Filed under: Cartoons, Fascism, Harm, Hate, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 09:26

1. There are times where I wonder about that. Haha!

Comment by ospreyshire — July 6, 2019 @ 09:44

• Hello Ospreyshire. I never thought of it until I seen this meme. It sure fits them. These are the same people who are afraid of bar codes and chips in credit cards. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 09:46

• Definitely. Funny (or sadly enough) those same people believe the bar codes or chips could be the mark of the beast as well. I’m never too surprised.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 6, 2019 @ 10:05

2. Now that you mention it…Supporter wave MAGA flags too…. Most people are right handed.

β€œThe second beast of Revelation 13 will cause β€˜all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name’ (Revelation 13:16-17).

Interestingly, I put Trump’s name into an Ayurvedic calculator (every name has a number corresponding to it).

Donald = 6
    John = 3
    Trump = 6

Is that middle initial really for ‘John’ or could Trump have changed it to hide his identity?

Jerome = 6

666 is the number of the beast!

Ah, fun with numbers… πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

Comment by colettebytes — July 6, 2019 @ 18:28

• Hello colettebytes. Numbers and I never did get along much. I hated math classes in school. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 6, 2019 @ 18:57

• So did I, but fun to play with them sometimes.
        I looked up ‘Friedrich’ the real German name of Trump’s Grandfather and father… It is also a ‘6’ though Fred and Frederick are 1 and 4 respectively. Don’t ask me how they are calculated… I have absolutely no idea… It is an automatic, online Calculator. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment by colettebytes — July 6, 2019 @ 19:06