July 7, 2019

Don’t believe the right wing hype over the violence they create and blame on the left

Filed under: Criminal, Fascism, Harm, Hate, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 18:41

1. I know Portland is a very liberal city, but there’s a ton of violence by alt-right devils like that stabbing which happened a couple of years ago where I believe one of the victims was a veteran, too. Crazy how he wasn’t vetted and how people didn’t freak out that a soldier died by a White Supremacist.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 7, 2019 @ 21:06

• Hello Ospreyshire. I think for most of us the right extremists / white supremacist were few and limited to weird militia groups. I had no idea of the depth of the real problem. I had no idea that so many of our police forces were filled with bigoted racist cops. I think that is why they were able to gain such a foothold. Now we must use all our tools and ability to contain and then eradicate them. We also have to work on getting rid of the ideas that created these monsters in the first place.

Comment by Scottie — July 7, 2019 @ 21:15

• Not going to lie, I used to think that way when I was younger. WS isn’t just limited to those gangs and terror cells. They can be anywhere and anyone. Not as many of them wear hoods anymore. Some of them switched it up for badges or green berets. Racism has been in a refinement stage after the Civil Rights act as people become more subtle in their approach. This bigotry needs to end which I agree not just on principle. They need to be treated just like the terrorist groups and gangs that get all the media attention. Those crimes will drop dramatically if there was equality.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 7, 2019 @ 21:22

• Hello Ospreyshire. I agree. You are correct. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 7, 2019 @ 21:38

• Thanks, Scottie. I appreciate it. Even then, I’m still learning in addition to my life experience and education.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 7, 2019 @ 21:39

2. Classic Nazi shit.

Comment by silverapplequeen — July 8, 2019 @ 05:32

• Hello silverapplequeen. Yes and the sad fact is the media is not reporting this. They go for the sensationalized narrative and spread that the lies. We have to learn as a society to look deeper, to try to understand what is behind the curtain and why. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 05:44

• Unfortunately, the media is too busy criticizing and making fun of tRumpsky’s actions and words. Not that he doesn’t deserve it, but IMO more of them should be pointing out the similarities of what he does (and is doing) to historical events … and emphasizing how history is repeating itself.

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 12:45

• Hello Nan. I agree. However I will mention when I have said that I get push back from people who tell me I am blowing this out of proportional and that tRump & crew are no where on the level of Nazi Germany and Hitler. Look at the original push back on calling the concentration camps what they are. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 14:55

• He may not be emulating Hitler to the max, but there are definitely similarities. And anyone who says there isn’t is fooling themselves … or simply are too ignorant of history to know better.

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 16:26