July 8, 2019

30 plus years of sexual abuse

image

Via affidavit in Trump/Epstein rape trial:

“Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

1. What??!!? Our clean-as-a-whistle prez did this??? Must have been before his conversion to the Evangelical’s religious persuasions.

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 12:15

• Hello Nan. You just but I did read this weekend that some religious leaders are saying that tRump had a religious conversion on entering the White House the first time, God spoke to him and moved into his soul. They base this on the fact he has not raped, molested, had an affair since moving into the WH. Weird the lengths they go to to justify giving up all they claimed to need to force the rest of us to do, to now support tRump. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 14:48

• More likely, his pecker won’t cooperate as well as it used to. But also, he’s much more “in the public eye” than he was before becoming POTUS. Then again, if the circumstances were right, I somehow doubt that would stop him. But yes, he’d definitely need to keep the preachers from finding out. Horrors! He’d had to “pray through” all over again!

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 16:20

2. Is this for real, Scottie?

Comment by Arkenaten — July 8, 2019 @ 12:43

• Hello Ark. Yes very true. The problem was most of this was widely known before he was elected. The deplorables simply don’t care. In fact a lot of those interviewed said it made them more supportive of tRump. These are people who want to be thugs, want to be womanizing bastards who can get away with acting as a total ass and get away with it as tRump has done. Many of them feel women are not deserving of equal rights and need to be property of men. I have met some of these people. They think females are only for the gratification of males and should never be in positions of authority and never talk back to a man. In fact tRump arranged a stunt of bring in the women who accused Bill Clinton of improper behavior and did not see the irony of the fact he was also being creditably accused of rape himself. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 14:53

3. Best way to be a rapist in our country and get away with it is to become president. The President can’t be indicted, arrested or tried for ANY crime while in office. Man, but am I PROUD of my country for this fine rule.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 8, 2019 @ 13:17

• Hello Inspired. So true, until recently even a member of congress could rape and pillage with out fear. However I think Lindsey is a bit afraid that the pictures of him with a live boy will surface if he doesn’t please tRump enough. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 15:01

• Or Trump will release the pics and vids of him pleasing Trump under the Oval Office desk might be released should he not continue to serve Trump. Trump “services” Putin and li’l Kimmy and Graham “services” Trump. Makes perfect sense to me. It sure would explain a lot.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — July 8, 2019 @ 17:19

• Hello Inspired. You are correct it would explain a lot. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 18:32

4. Why is this sadist still bit in prison…It must have taken millions $$$$$$$ Where is the backbone of this country to let someone so insane sleep in the White House? GROG

Comment by grogalot — July 8, 2019 @ 14:04

• Hello Grog. I agree. I do not understand how some of these people get away with sexual assault and rape, but then I think how many centuries the churches got away with it. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 15:37

5. bit? No, sorry that was supposed to be still not in … Might ?bit? also work? GROG

Comment by grogalot — July 8, 2019 @ 14:05

• Hello Grog. I understood, I have been sputtering a lot these days my self. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 15:37

• Hi, Scottie. It’s easy to get frazzled these days, at least around here. We just went through the latest SoCal earthquake, and it was a doozy! Hope all is well with you all! GROG

Comment by grogalot — July 8, 2019 @ 18:23

• HA! I’m very familiar with those earthquakes as I used to live in California (now in Oregon). For you guys, It seems it’s either forest fires or earthquakes. And along the coast, possibly a tsunami or two. What fun! Right???

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 18:26

• Nan, I’ve heard there is fearful potential for the Oregon coast for tsunami. I hope you are inland. GROG

Comment by grogalot — July 8, 2019 @ 21:15

• Oh yes! We have our own fault to worry about. I guess there’s just no escaping Mom Nature.

Yes, I’m inland so we won’t get wet, but I’m sure there will be plenty of shaking going on!

Comment by Nan — July 8, 2019 @ 21:34

• Hello Grog. I did not know you were in California. I was very worried this might lead to the “big” one everyone is telling us that is coming some day. I just want to know, if California does break off from the continental US does it become its own country … and can I move there as a citizen? Hugs
          Ps. I also wonder if the caldera in Yellowstone is going to take out the country soon. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 8, 2019 @ 18:37

• When Yellowstone blows… I don’t want to be around, but as is, I’m almost on top of the San Andreas fault. Maybe I’ll move to Japan, but that might be like jumping out of the frying pan… GROG

Comment by grogalot — July 8, 2019 @ 21:11