July 11, 2019

Get my glasses, from Randy

Filed under: Cartoons, Funny Stuff, Memes, Political — Scottie @ 14:44

1. Although I can count the number of times I drank alcoholic beverages on one hand (the first being on my 21st birthday), I certainly wouldn’t blame her for getting wine for something like that.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 11, 2019 @ 15:12

• Hello Ospreyshire. Everyone has different wants /tastes for alcoholic beverages. I don’t think anyone should be given a hard time for abstaining nor for enjoying them. As long as what a person is doing doesn’t harm anyone else I see not reason to try to interfere. Here at home I will ask the spouse if he wants a drink, some times he says yes and some times he says no. Both are fine answers. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2019 @ 15:24

• Sure thing. I apologize if I came off as some preachy teetotaler and/or straight edger. It’s not necessarily my thing, but people can have those drinks as long as they’re responsible. What I said was more about the frustration of being what’s shown on the news (or what ISN’T shown, but that’s a story for another day) would cause someone to drink which was more dry humor on my part.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 11, 2019 @ 18:41

• Hello Ospreshire. No you were fine, I just felt some people might think we were being judgmental so I threw that in. I have known people who try to force others to drink and try to shame them into drinking and I hate that. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 12, 2019 @ 04:29

• No problem. Thanks for bringing that up. I’ve seen that situation happen, too, so I hear you right there.

Comment by ospreyshire — July 12, 2019 @ 12:18

2. Oh how I agree with that lady!

Actually, the best way to do it is to drink the wine BEFORE the news starts … then you’ll sleep right through it! 😄

Comment by Nan — July 11, 2019 @ 15:49

• Hello Nan. I am reading that day drinking has been on the increase since about January 2017. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2019 @ 16:05

• I can’t help but think it’s among the NON-supporters of tRUmpsky. 😀

Comment by Nan — July 11, 2019 @ 16:19

• Hello Nan. Well I think that the cult of tRump are already pretty hard day drinkers. 😂🤣😁 Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2019 @ 16:23

• I frankly assumed you had to be drunk to follow the guy. Was I mistaken?

Comment by randy — July 12, 2019 @ 08:40

• Hello Randy. I have found being inebriated makes if far easier to understand what tRump says. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 12, 2019 @ 11:12

3. Lol

Comment by TokyoSand — July 11, 2019 @ 16:05

• Hello TokyoSand. Thank you. I love it when people send me stuff, and Randy seem to have an eye for the best ones. Hope all is well for you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 11, 2019 @ 16:08

4. 🤣🤣🤣 Oh how very true!!! Love it!

Comment by jilldennison — July 12, 2019 @ 13:54

5. […] Scotties Toy Box we are given an understandable reaction to Trump proclamations. […]

Pingback by Trump News, Tweets, Todd, UK Amb, ConservAdvice, Profitable Cages – FairAndUNbalanced.com — July 13, 2019 @ 01:02