July 12, 2019

They walk among us and they vote

Filed under: Bigotry, Cartoons, Children, Criminal, Family, Fascism, Harm, Hate, Memes, News, Political, Questions, Race, Sex — Scottie @ 08:40

ms-cellanies:
“DEPRESSING
DEMORALIZING
DISTURBING
and, frankly, FUCKING TERRIFYING.
”

ms-cellanies:

DEPRESSING

DEMORALIZING

DISTURBING

and, frankly, FUCKING TERRIFYING.

image

Don Jr had so much privilege given to him, yet chose to be a unfunny, cruel dickhead like his dad.

#RepublicanValues

Sounds about white.

image
image

Don’t forget that Dennis Hastert is a convicted child molester!

image
image

Homeland Security is the largest government agency. Republicans want Big Government.

Republicans want massive deficits and massive government spending when they are in the White House to use as weapons for social cuts.

All their small government rhetoric is bullshit.

image

image

image

image

1. I tend to think Ryan actually disliked tRumpsky and his antics — but I also think your oft-repeated “mob boss” characterization is correct. I feel quite certain he has “ways and means” to “devour” people that disagree with him. And I would lay odds there’s a number of people in Congress who are keeping their mouths shut for this very reason.

Comment by Nan — July 12, 2019 @ 12:30

2. All of these are so very apt … sad, but true. I especially liked the one with Trump as the Wicked Witch of the West, and the flying evil monkeys, ala Wizard of Oz! Have a great weekend, my friend! Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — July 12, 2019 @ 14:00

• Hello Jill. I hope to be back on the computer this afternoon and get to your blog. Have not been able to do blogs for a few days. You have a great weekend also. Be well. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 13, 2019 @ 06:35

• Are you okay? I hope you haven’t been in the hospital, but rather have been on vacation. Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — July 13, 2019 @ 11:44

• Hello Jill. Thank you. I have not been OK really, but not in the Hospital. I will bounce back soon. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 14, 2019 @ 03:29

• You better bounce back, my friend! We need you in these coming months, and besides that, we love you! Hang in! Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — July 14, 2019 @ 15:11

• Hello Jill thank you. It is harder than I thought it would be. I got up at three this morning so sore I couldn’t stay in bed, and planned to spend the day on other blogs and stuff. I made it until about 11. Then I went back to bed and only started again a bit ago. The whole day is gone and I have not got much done online. I just an so tired these days. Oh well I am sure it is temporary. I am too ornery to be out of the fight for long. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — July 14, 2019 @ 17:37