August 13, 2019

Proud Boys plan to terrorize Portland behind phony rubric of rally protesting far-left terrorism

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Fascism, Gun Control, Harm, Hate, News, NRA, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 06:52

The Proud Boys are coming to Portland, Oregon, this Saturday, and they’re planning on bringing the heavy-duty violence.

In one video he posted online, Biggs can be seen swinging around a Trump-themed baseball bat, promising to bring it with him to Portland, where it will be “put to good use.” And that’s just a sampling.

When the rally was first announced, Biggs broadcast a video to Periscope, while wearing a shirt with the words “Training to Throw Communists Out of Helicopters”—a variation on the popular “Pinochet Did Nothing Wrong” T-shirts the Proud Boys sell on their website—in which he launched into a verbally violent eruption at his antifa critics.

“You’re not gonna feel safe when you go out in public,” he warned. “Every time you turn your shoulder or your head, you look over, you’re always gonna feel like myself or someone else is gonna be there looking, because that’s what we’re going to do. You’re scum, you’re filth, you’re anti-American socialist fucking pricks, and I’m not gonna let that shit happen in this country.”

There are more violent threats at the link above if you wish to read about these “brown shirts” thugs.  Hugs

1. If people like these guys weren’t able to shout their obscenities and/or carry some sort of weapon, they’d be wimps. It’s a whole different ballgame when they’ve been told to “stand down” by law enforcement wearing full protective gear and carrying firearms that could blast them to kingdom-come.

Comment by Nan — August 13, 2019 @ 12:36

• Hello Nan. Yes so very true. Yet they are driving the narrative with the help of the Republican party. There are a lot of white nationalist that support their goal. It frightens me that I never seen how much that power block was and what they wanted. You are now in that area are you not? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2019 @ 17:45

• Not directly. We live considerably south of Portland. I think metropolitan areas are more conducive to this type of thing.

Comment by Nan — August 13, 2019 @ 18:03

• Hello Nan. Grand! I was worried you and your hubby might be hurt. Let me know any news from your area as first hand news if far better than what we can get on the web. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2019 @ 19:17

2. I sincerely hope that every last one of them lands in jail. What a nasty bunch of people … and just what the heck do they have to be proud of? They obviously don’t work for a living, are racist, the ones I’ve seen pictures of are uglier than Quasimodo … what are they proud of??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hugs.

Comment by jilldennison — August 13, 2019 @ 13:40

• Hello Jill. 🤣😂👍👍The story is they deny themselves sexual release to only one day a month as they think it weakens them. From what I heard and it may not be true that they are not allowed to masturbate but really how would anyone else know? It is a weird cult they have developed. The one thing is for sure they are violent and they are extremely pro tRump. I hate what our country has become. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2019 @ 17:49

• I agree, Scottie … I hate this nation, hate what it has become … so much so that when i found a dead cricket in the floor (Booker T Washington, aka Boo, decimated the poor little guy and I found his legs scattered far and wide across the kitchen floor) I was almost envious of him for no longer having to live in this world. Sigh. Hugs, my friend.

Comment by jilldennison — August 13, 2019 @ 17:52

• hello Jill. I do understand. Yet remember we need you, the country needs you. If you look at history there is a strong mention of the groups that gave resistance to Hitler even when it seemed futile. Be well my fellow fighter, we will live to fight on. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 13, 2019 @ 19:15

• Thanks, Scottie! Some days it just overwhelms, y’know? Today is one of those. I’ll bounce back … I’ve still got a lot of fight in me! Hugs!

Comment by jilldennison — August 13, 2019 @ 21:04