August 17, 2019

My morning desk is crowded

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 05:39

1. Ha! That’s great. Our two goofballs had me up at 5 AM this morning complaining that no one had fed them in days, or so they sounded. Amazing how loud they can be when they want to complain about something.

Comment by grouchyfarmer — August 17, 2019 @ 06:21

• Hello grouchyfarmer. So true, so very true. Milo sleeps on my pillow, and when he thinks I should be up he gets down on the floor, goes into the master bathroom shower, and howls up at the bed so I think something is wrong and get up to see what is upsetting him. Then he laughs and tears around trying to play to keep me from going back to bed. When Odis wants Ron up he leaps on his stomach and as big as he is it sits you up fast. Cats have some unique personalities don’t they? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 17, 2019 @ 07:52

2. My gosh. Looks like you have a lot on your desk!!!

Comment by Brendan Birth — August 17, 2019 @ 08:38

• Hello Brendan. 😁🤣👍 When Ron built me the new office we bought a 72 inches by 27 inches long desk. I have two monitors / keyboards /mice set ups, plus speakers and the microphone set up. We thought it would be more than big enough and we decided against the longer one. Now we wish we have gotten the longer one. I love the cats and normally don’t mind them on the desk but they both want to be right in front of me instead of on the ends, which makes it hard to work. Oh well, it is nice they want to be with me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 17, 2019 @ 09:11

• Yeah, sounds like you all needed the longer desk, after all! Haha. Well, they accomplished what it seems they set out to accomplish–get your attention! And now they have your readers’ attention.

Comment by Brendan Birth — August 17, 2019 @ 09:14

• Hello Brendan. I tell everyone they are my co-bloggers. That way I can blame typos and spelling errors on them. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 17, 2019 @ 09:30