August 28, 2019

TAKE THE LAND: Trump Tells Aides To Break The Law To Get Wall Built, Promises To Pardon Them If Convicted

TAKE THE LAND: Trump Tells Aides To Break The Law To Get Wall Built, Promises To Pardon Them If Convicted

He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.

1. Of course it is illegal for him to offer pardons in exchange for performance of illegal activities, but no one has stopped him yet from doing whatever he chooses.

Comment by ladyofthelakenc — August 28, 2019 @ 12:54

• Hello ladyofthelakenc. You are correct. However he has no power to pardon state convictions and if his staff or administration tried to take private land in Texas without court permission or without following state laws and got convicted he couldn’t pardon them. That is the possible reason his people are not doing it. His power to help them is limited to the power of the federal DOJ, but again it is a state court matter. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 28, 2019 @ 13:01

2. I’ve read that on Jill’s blog. When are you guys going to send him to jail?

Comment by equinoxio21 — August 28, 2019 @ 18:11

• Hello Brian. Oh great galaxies, I wish it could be soon. Now they are trying to strip citizenship from kids born overseas to US citizens. Even diplomats. The goal is to get rid of the 14th amendment of birthright citizenship. I just don’t get how any person can harbor such hatred to others based on skin color. I can not wrap my mind around it. What will it come down to with these people, will they have a how white are you chart for white people? Do they not understand there is not a pure white race, we all have mixed race DNA in us regardless of how we look. In fact do they not understand that we are all humans? It confuses me and angers me. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 28, 2019 @ 18:30

• I know a few Americans born overseas. One was a Kennedy Ambassador. The Donnie Horror Show goes on, right?

Comment by equinoxio21 — August 28, 2019 @ 18:36

• Hello Brian. Yes, it beyond a horror for just our nation but affecting the world. I am sorry for that. What scares me is our ever increasing military budget and the evangelical nature of our current government that sees everything through the eyes of their Christian god. Meaning anything Islam or Muslim is bad and must be destroyed. Unless it brings our dear leader money. It scares a wet spot in my pants of pee what my government is doing. They are pushing every button they can to force Iran to lash out. When sanctions did not work they tried other things like taking Iranian tankers. They have accused Iran of things they did not do and that was proven. Now I just learned today the US government did a cyber attack on Iran that wiped out several of their critical data bases. That is an act of war! If any country did that to us we would go nuts! Cyber attacks are making the web useless and taking the joy out of it. I am worried, my country has a president so in debt to Russian oligarchs that he is an asset of Putin. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — August 28, 2019 @ 18:58

• Hi Scottie. I shut off all news for 2 months. French, Mexican, International. And I think I will keep on doing that. Just heard about the Greenland purchase. The man’s out of his mind.

Comment by equinoxio21 — August 29, 2019 @ 12:49