September 1, 2019

Ark, have you seen this?

Filed under: Animals, Nature — Scottie @ 19:23

Thumbnail

1. Now THAT is one camouflaged spider!!

Comment by Nan — September 1, 2019 @ 19:26

• Hello Nan. I hope Ark sees the post. I want to tell him that at 56 years of age I managed to control the heart failure and save a rather large ( OK for me as it was about the size of my fingernail ) spider on my office wall the other day. The problem was once I got it outside in a plastic container ( which I ran through the dishwasher to decontaminate ) I didn’t know where to drop it off. I finally took it in to the grass. I am not sure about this spider rescuing thing. Glad you enjoyed your vacation trip. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2019 @ 19:32

2. Wow! I have never heard or seen that kind of spider before!

Comment by ospreyshire — September 1, 2019 @ 20:04

• Hello ospreyshire. Do you like spiders? You should check out Arks channel. https://attaleuntold.wordpress.com/ . He takes pictures of all the things around his house and he likes spiders. He has saved huge rain spiders and even lets the crawl on him. But he also take grand pictures of birds and other things. He has turned his pool into a coy fish pond. He also posts on other subjects. I hope you enjoy his site. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 1, 2019 @ 20:09

3. Excellent! And full marks for the Spider Rescue.

Comment by Arkenaten — September 2, 2019 @ 08:29

• Hello Ark. Thanks. I am not ready for the ones with fangs as long as my fingers but I am better at not automatically killing the little ones. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 2, 2019 @ 08:30