September 6, 2019

How to know ?

Filed under: Cartoons, Criminal, Gun Control, Harm, Memes, News, NRA, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 10:11

Thumbnail

1. Yep! Although the chances of a killer walking around casually are slim to none, the meme is correct.

Comment by Nan — September 6, 2019 @ 11:22

• Hello Nan. Any word on what was happening at your local Walmart? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 6, 2019 @ 11:33

• Apparently it was some kind of car chase. I was doing something else when the local news came on last night so all I heard part of the reporting. I did check the local police log this AM and couldn’t find anything. Must not have been anything too serious. (Thank goodness!)

Comment by Nan — September 6, 2019 @ 12:21

• Hello Nan. Thanks for the update. It is sad that as soon as we hear of multiple police cars we automatically think of another mass shooting. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 6, 2019 @ 12:47

2. You’re absolutely correct about that! Such a thought would NEVER have entered my mind when I was growing up. A very sad state of affairs.

Comment by Nan — September 6, 2019 @ 13:00

3. It looks like they’re both white, so… they’re both good guys? Did I win a conservative trophy?

Comment by Anderson Connors — September 6, 2019 @ 14:00

• Hello Anderson. Welcome back to the blog sphere. I read your update on your move, and I am glad you are enjoying the new state. It is exciting to move to new areas and a new job. You win the trophy with extra fries.

But seriously I have spent the morning wading through really disgusting websites and the haters, the racists are really feeling their oats and crowing about how they can now “take America back” from the POC, the Jewish people, the non-christians, and the LGBTQ,. It really is getting Nazi Germany fascist out and proud here in our country. We need every voice we can get on defence now. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 6, 2019 @ 14:49

• Certainly, they’re coming out of the woodwork. There has already been some unrest here in Portland. Fortunately, I think the anti-fascists are stronger here than the neo-Confederates (who shouldn’t be in Oregon anyway, right?) There were parts of the city that most of us avoided for a few days as all that was ramping up. I kept “my head on a swivel” (a phrase I learned from soldiers near Ft. Hood, Texas) — just in case some of those haters looking for a fight showed up near me. Sigh.

Comment by Anderson Connors — September 8, 2019 @ 11:21