September 11, 2019

New York Post: Eight more years? Trump tweets ‘2024’ meme

Filed under: News — Scottie @ 05:45

Eight more years? Trump tweets ‘2024’ meme
Eight more years? President Trump on Tuesday night tweeted a meme that showed a campaign sign emblazoned with a “Trump 2024” slogan on it. “Keep America Great!” is also written on the sign, which is decorated in the Trump campaign’s usual white and red colors. The tweet, which did not include a message or any text, is the third time in two days that Trump has hinted he may want to extend his presidential term beyond two terms. Presidents are limited to two elected terms by the 22nd Amendment,

Read in New York Post: https://apple.news/AgJigixFqQAKG-_xemt4NVg

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPad,Hugs and Best wishes,
Scottie

1. Surely he’s just getting ready for Horror at Halloween.
    Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — September 11, 2019 @ 06:06

• Hello David. Good morning my time. Not sure your time. Anyway most people say he cannot do it because of the constitution so they don’t worry about it. But this administration had broken every other law and normality including the constitution so why not that one also. No one has stopped him so far so he will just keep doing the worst thing possible. To me he is serious and getting his cult of supporters use to the idea, who then will insist he get to stay. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2019 @ 06:10

• It’s 11.15 am here Scottie. About 5 hours between us I think. I can well believe he’s claim to be joking but try just to prove he can do it. ABut he hasn’t has the 22020 election yet which could prove a massive wake up call to him and leave him embarrassed and the rest of us celebrating.
        Hugs

Comment by davidprosser — September 11, 2019 @ 06:18

• Hello David. I hope that is true he will be embarrassed but I think his ego won’t let him be. If he loses he will claim it was all rigged against him or that he really won and we won’t admit it. Reality is something he is not aware of. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2019 @ 06:22

2. Not to wish bad thoughts … but hell! Why not? Maybe he’ll get sick and die. I know one thing … if he DOES manage to change things to extend his “tv show”, it will be ME who will probably get sick and die.

Comment by Nan — September 11, 2019 @ 12:39

• Hello Nan. I rather think you will be leading one of the resistance cells trying to make the country a democracy again. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2019 @ 12:42

3. Hi Scottie. He’s been saying garbage like that for a while now. I believe he even said something about his kids taking over when he “retires.”

Comment by appletonavenue — September 11, 2019 @ 15:12

• Hello appletonavenue. Yes he even told the Queen of England that his kids were royalty like hers. He is so deluded , his ego so great, he thinks he is the most superior person on earth and his kids are the next best to him. He has bragged he is the new US dynasty bigger than the Kennedy’s , who my hubby ( who was the nighttime butler at Mar-a-Largo ) tells me tRump hates with a passion as he feels his family should have the place in the US that they do. He hates the Kennedy’s because they are like more than him and his family! His own campaign manager has bragged tRump is setting up a dynasty of his family. This is real dictator shit. Think of the people he admires, Putin, who has been a dictator in Russia for decades, Kim Jong-un who he has great love for, Saudi Arabia who he fawns over. He loves strong men dictators. If he had been in office he would have loved Saddam Hussein. So yes in his demented mind his kids will take over. This is not a democracy to him. The reports are he was taken by surprise the presidency did not give him total power. Now he is trying to make it to give him total power. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2019 @ 15:45

• and his kids are the next best to him — except, of course, Tiffany.

Comment by Nan — September 11, 2019 @ 15:57

• Hello Nan. Yes so true! Even his buddy from North Korea had his own siblings killed. They did not measure up which means give enough adoration to the dear leader. I think Tiffany is the lucky one of all of them, but I really worry about Baron. Reports I have read say tRump is pissed that Baron is already taller than him and that his mother keeps him away from tRump so he can not use him as a photo op. I have heard about the abuse tRump does to his kids especially to Donnie Jr and as a abuse victim of that I can tell it it is a life time fucking.

On another note off the record which I know is not possible… Marla had a ongoing tryst with a security guard at Mar-a-largo. tRump found out. The guard was fired, then the tRumps got divorced, then the guard went missing. His body has not been found and will not be. If you have questions I will refer you to the known mob people that are in photo records at Mar-a-Largo during the period between president elect and full president and the fact a known mob member had a business card issued from Mar-a-Largo and was on stage with trump. tRump was in debt to the US mob, then moved to the Russian mob. We have a crime family in debt to Russia’s leader Putin in the white house. We are totally fucked if Warren doesn’t win the 2020 election. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 11, 2019 @ 16:53

• Why does this not surprise me?

Marla’s affair is probably the reason behind tRumpsky’s treatment of Tiffany. She’s getting the brunt of her mother not worshiping His Majesty — and finding someone else more … well, I’ll let you fill in the blanks.

Comment by Nan — September 11, 2019 @ 17:08