September 18, 2019

Trump goes off the rails with INSANE claim about the US military

Filed under: News, Political, Questions, You Tube — Scottie @ 06:25

1. I’m glad to know the American soldiers didn’t have any ammunition when they shot up Bin Laden. They used their knives and teeth, I guess.

Comment by rawgod — September 18, 2019 @ 15:40

• Hello Rawgod. Stupid and silly isn’t it. Yet the right really believes this shit. I have never seen such self delusion in the denial of fact as I did during the Obama presidency. Now it is taken to a new level with the tRump cult and “Q”. You have heard of this haven’t you? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 18, 2019 @ 15:52

• Your Obama reference is meaningless to me, it rings no bells. Q I have heard of. They should mind their public pees!

Comment by rawgod — September 18, 2019 @ 17:45

• Hello Rawgod. The Obama reference was about all the conspiracy theories about Obama from the racist bigots. Everything from he was not born in the US to a simple military exercise in Texas was an excuse to round up white Republicans and hold them in closed Walmarts. Stupid stuff these nuts convinced them self of just because they hated the idea of a POC as President. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 19, 2019 @ 04:45

• Thank you. I thought you were saying Obama had done these kinds of things, and I could not believe it. But that the repugs were saying he did them, that I find repugnant, but possible. hugs to you.

Comment by rawgod — September 19, 2019 @ 07:10

2. In the 2 minutes (or so) of trump blathering at the beginning of this clip I counted 4 times he repeated the claim that Mattis told him “Sir, we are very low on ammunition” plus another instance of saying part of that statement and an instance where he says that he doesn’t want to say we were out of ammunition but that would be closer, so I guess he’s claiming we had a negative amount of ammunition.
    I never heard an explanation for why the claim that our military was supposedly low on ammo means we have to go use our newly topped up ammo (I guess?) on whoever the saudis want shot at. So I don’t get that, and probably wouldn’t even if there were an “explanation”.
    So glad the trumpster only went for 2 minutes before someone rational took over the video.

Comment by MDavis — September 19, 2019 @ 14:34

• Hello MDavis. Yes I am to the point I can not stand to hear anything he says. If sound is coming out of his mouth it is a lie. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — September 19, 2019 @ 14:57