October 2, 2019

I am at that point.

image

If you support the Republican Party as it exists now, you support white supremacy, fascism, and misogyny.

It’s that simple

1. I thought that twenty years ago. Honestly, I’m beginning to think that about the Dems, too.

Comment by silverapplequeen — October 2, 2019 @ 05:57

• Hello silverapplequeen. I am almost to that point for corporate Democrats who are scared of their own shadow and constantly try to live in the 1980 / 1990s. They have forgotten how to fight for the worker, fight for the poor, all the do now is please high end donors for money while trying not to rock the boat. I am so happy to see some progressive who ware willing to primary stogy old stick in the mud right wind democrats in safe districts. Yes the DNC is trying to stop them, but we will win those seats so we might as well have a progressive. I like some of the older members but their time has passed. They are trying to keep things as they were in their prime, we need to have leaders for our time. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2019 @ 06:47

2. Don’t forget Trump et al. are denying climate change by trying to pour even more pollution into the atmosphere, land, and oceans. Other than profit I do not know what their end game can be, unless they truly do think they themselves can TRIGGER THE RAPTURE, and be lifted from a destroyed world into some incredible heaven somewhere. They really believe their god will support them for killing his “creation”? I am glad I do not believe in their god, for such a being would be beyond arrogance. The evangelicals are BEYOND ARROGANCE already. AND SO IS DUMPY TRUMPY! If hell exists, that is where they are ALL going. Luckily for them, hell is the world they are creating here on Earth.
    But not so lucky for the rest of us…

Comment by rawgod — October 2, 2019 @ 14:43

• Hello Rawgod. Yes I agree. I do know that both Pompeo and Barr are highly religious. Pompeo is a Christian dominionist and I think believes in the rapture. Barr is a deep believing Catholic. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2019 @ 14:48

• tRumpsky believes only in himself — and if promoting the dominionist theories of others takes him further along the path to fame and fortune, so be it.

Comment by Nan — October 2, 2019 @ 15:06

• What kind of believers they are doesn’t matter, what matters is they think they can force god’s hand. Who put that idea into their heads? I know it wasn’t Trump, though it stinks of his pomposity, and it’s been about 60 years since I went to Sunday school, and never to church, but if one believes in god then one cannot tell him what to do or when. That would be sacreligious if not an outright sin.

Comment by rawgod — October 2, 2019 @ 17:01