October 2, 2019

Idiot in Chief

Filed under: Funny Stuff, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 10:08

1. I like this tweet comment I just came across — Donald Trump’s mental collapse is happening faster than the impeachment process.

Sidenote: Sometime you will have to give me pointers on using Twitter. I rarely check it but when I do, I don’t think I’m getting the tweets of people I actually follow. But then again, maybe I am. “I’m so confused.” 😉

Comment by Nan — October 2, 2019 @ 12:01

• Hello Nan. Most of the time I don’t use twitter for anything but garbing something to post that would be illegal or too hard to do any other way. Like my morning cartoon / memes. The ones from twitter I can not just take as they are copyrighted, but it is legal to tweet them. So I tweet them and then post the tweet. Also if I am in a comment section and someone posts a tweet I like I can again grab the tweet and post it. Twitter can be fun, entertaining, frustrating , and have interesting news but for me it is a serious time eater and I do not have that much free time to give to it. If you want to get the most out of it you have to be on it all the time or set up notifications which constantly ping on your phone. I prefer the many blogs I go to. But if you do have questions I will try to answer. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2019 @ 13:38

• Thanks, Scottie. I’m really not that into it. In fact, I only VERY occasionally check it. Based on your comments, I suppose this is why I don’t see all those “tweets” that people often reference. My primary “social” network is Facebook and only because I do have family and friends that occasionally post. And I sometimes use the “check in” feature when we’re traveling.

Comment by Nan — October 2, 2019 @ 13:44

• Hello Nan. I know if I go to the Home then I get the people I follow plus a bunch of others, it is a never ending stream. If I click on my name I get just the stuff I tweet. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2019 @ 13:48

• Just read that, too. Love it. Let’s hope it’s true and continues.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 2, 2019 @ 17:50

2. Scottie, what is interesting is the GOP supporters are looking for direction from the White House on how they can be consistent with a message. They have confidentially lamented the president is simply tweeting en masse to see what sticks, with no rhyme or reason. As Anthony Scaramucci said a couple of months ago, Trump is “off the rails.” Keith

Comment by Keith — October 2, 2019 @ 16:27

• Hello Keith. I do not get CNN but twitter is saying that the IG gave a bunch of not classified documents outlining Pompeo and tRump’s plans for disinformation and dirt bullet points. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 2, 2019 @ 16:41