October 4, 2019

Another reason the evangelicals supporting tRump love Russia and don’t mind tRump takes orders from them.

Filed under: Bigotry, Criminal, Fascism, Hate, Homosexual, LGBTQ, News, Political, Questions, Religion — Scottie @ 15:09

RUSSIA: Court Bans Popular “Anti-Family” LGBT Sites

RUSSIA: Court Bans Popular “Anti-Family” LGBT Sites

Agence France-Presse reports:

“An inspection showed they contain information available to the public, including children, which negates family values, propagates non-traditional sexual relations and promotes disrespectful attitudes towards parents,” the court statement said.

More at the link above as always.   Hugs

1. “ propagates non-traditional sexual relations ” what the heck are they referring to. Is there a beam or mind control happening to consumers of this particular transmission. Maybe I could listen to programming that will make me taller.

Comment by nationofnope — October 4, 2019 @ 15:29

• Hello nationofnope. Thank you! It is hard to remember some times we in the LGBTQ+ community have allies. Some times it feels like we are fighting a losing battle all alone and we are getting our asses beat. There has been more bad news from the three years of tRump in the US than most of the years of my life. It was getting better, then with tRump it all went to hell. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 4, 2019 @ 16:39

2. Yep. This is very enlightening.

Comment by inspiredbythedivine1 — October 5, 2019 @ 09:39

• Hello inspiredbythedivine1. And it scares me. The cases in front of a religious conservative SCOTUS could soon curtail my rights and make me a third class person to any one who wants to discriminate based on their “deeply held feelings”. Shit. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 5, 2019 @ 10:09

3. Scottie, good post. You might like my current one on a mock interview with Putin in 2035. Keith

Comment by Keith — October 5, 2019 @ 15:00

• Hello Keith. I am way behind this week on getting to the blogs I love to read, I will pop over to yours in a few minutes. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 5, 2019 @ 15:04