October 8, 2019

Sen. Liz Warren closes the gap! Go Warren !

Filed under: Cartoons, Memes, News, Political — Scottie @ 06:09
image

Sen. Liz Warren closes the gap.

1. He may be down a ways, but I love-love-love the fact that Buttigieg is moving up. Yes, he’s still quite a ways down, but he’s #4 under SANDERS! And that says a lot. Plus, if Sanders has to leave the race …

It’s too bad about Harris. I liked her at the beginning, but I think she messed up along the way.

I dread to think what tRumpsky will do to Warren if she ends up on the platform with him.

Comment by Nan — October 8, 2019 @ 11:55

• Hello Nan. I like that Buttigieg is advancing also. Not because I like his polices, but that it says a large portion of the country doesn’t view being openly gay as a automatic ban from high elected office.

I agree about Harris. At first I was on fire for her, but she seems to have gotten slippery and I do not want that for president.

As for tRump on a debate stage she will clean the floor with him. It has become very clear he is all bully bluster. He had an unearned reputation as the tough guy businessman. That is gone. Warren is a highly smart person who use to teach school. She knows his type and can deal with him. Look at the hearings in congress she was in, I have watched her rallies. She will eat tRump’s lunch and make him say thank you. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2019 @ 03:04

• I hope you’re right about Warren, but I can’t be so confident. tRumpsky is VERY talented at hitting below the belt … and getting away with it. She may have lots of come-backs, but when someone strikes at the core of your being (which tRumpsky is very good at), it can be difficult to recoup and strike back.

In any case, MAYBE both she and us will get lucky and her opponent won’t be DT!! 🤞!!

Comment by Nan — October 9, 2019 @ 12:21

• Hello Nan. I agree about tRump. He has been a bully all his life. The problem I think Hillary had was she expected him to act like every adult male in politics and he confused her with his behavior. She responded to his emotional attacks with measured reasoned intellectual responses. His base never got it, and howled at how he owned her. It is like the jock picking on the nerdy kid who tries to reason with the jock. It doesn’t work. You have to answer emotional attacks with an emotional attack back. That will stun tRump who lets no one treat him like he treats everyone else. He will yell and scream and call you names, but you who work for him just have to stand there and take it. Warren wont have to and I don’t think will. I think she will hit him hard with emotional energy. But time will tell. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2019 @ 13:02

2. Be still, my heart! 🙂

Comment by ali redford — October 8, 2019 @ 22:46

• Hello ali. I agree. It would be so grand to have a real progressive in the White House. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 9, 2019 @ 03:24