October 11, 2019

Perkins Brags: Christianists Run This Administration

Perkins Brags: Christianists Run This Administration

“Personnel is policy. And that’s what makes the difference in this administration. We’re not on the outside looking in. We’re on the inside working out. And we are so grateful for the men and women who are serving in this administration.

Much more at the link above.  Hugs

1. There may be “more at the link above,” but you’d have to pay me to read any more of Tony Perkins’ crap.

Comment by Nan — October 11, 2019 @ 16:21

• Hello Nan. 😀😉 I understand. There was a bunch of tweets from different groups and stuff. But you get the idea, he is bragging the Christians are incharge and will be making the rules. We are all screwed. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2019 @ 16:24

2. Send him all our thoughts and prayers. He is going to need them.

Comment by rawgod — October 11, 2019 @ 18:25

• Hello Rawgod. If he has his way the rest of us will be needing them and a lot more as we are forced to live by the doctrines of his religion and observe the dictates of his church. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2019 @ 18:27

• I’d like to see them make ME live by their doctrines. NOT going to happen!!

Of course, I can say that because I’m a pretty senior Senior Citizen and probably won’t have to get caught in the fray.

Comment by Nan — October 11, 2019 @ 18:38

• Hello Nan. You will be safe for a while. You are not a working woman, you are married, so your not a top priority. My kind are a different story. The LGBTQ are at the top of the hit list. Oh do you remember the Ugandan “kill the gays bill” pushed by the famous US homophobic Scott Lively? Well it is being resurrected again. Seems their country’s leader is a former Pastor who feel that just imprisoning gays is not making his god happy enough and they must be killed. These ignorant … Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2019 @ 18:48

• I guess I sometimes overlook that you’re in a gay relationship, Scottie. To me, you’re just a guy that has an interesting blog. But I can understand why it’s an issue that strikes you at your core.

All I can say is try to have faith in the American people. Yes, there are a LOT of religious bigots, but I tend to think they are outnumbered by those who understand that we’re not all white, male, rich … and CHRISTIAN!

Comment by Nan — October 11, 2019 @ 19:00

• Hello Nan. I really hope you are correct. We are about to find out what rights we LGBTQ have in the work place and in other respects. There are three cases right now in the SCOTUS that deal with the rights of LGBTQ+. The evangelical haters are already planning to try to get a case back to the SCOTUS to try to over turn Obergefell and get rid of marriages like mine. I do not understand such hate. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 11, 2019 @ 19:07

• I do not understand such hate. — ESPECIALLY coming from those who follow a leader that instructed them to LOVE their neighbors as themselves.

Comment by Nan — October 11, 2019 @ 19:10

• No one needs thoughts and prayers, there is no god to hear them. Hear believers say they are sending their thoughts and prayers is a useless as, well, anything that is useless.

Comment by rawgod — October 12, 2019 @ 00:51