October 13, 2019

Russian asset or compromised, it makes no difference, his actions are the same

Filed under: Asshole / Jerk, Criminal, Fascism, Greed, News, Political, Questions — Scottie @ 13:19

1. If tRump supporters would even glance at the “fake” news, they couldn’t help but see all the verified reports of his contact with the Russians over SEVERAL years. But noooooo. Won’t do that because it’s all lies, lies, and more lies!

Even when PROOF is produced, they’re convinced it must be something created in the garage of a Deep Stater!

Comment by Nan — October 13, 2019 @ 14:29

• Hello Nan. Yes, great points. So they wont be able to reached, a portion of the US population can not be reasoned with, so what do we do? do we write them off? That is what I suggest we do. However many in the media continue to claim and demand that the Democrats, the left, reach out and try to meet the right on their ground. Yet no one in the media asks that of the right. It makes me wonder if news media is every bias free? Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2019 @ 14:57

• I don’t think you’ve seen my latest post called “Trump Supporter” (there’s a link in my post to her blog). THIS is an example of a dyed-in-the-wool, never-say-die Trumpster. I feel certain after you’ve read her post you will see that “writing her off” is by far the best thing to do. She is totally and completely indoctrinated. (We talk about Christian indoctrination! It pales by comparison).

Also look at her follow-up post — — to get an even clearer picture. (She doesn’t have a very good setup on her blog for past posts.)

However, I do caution you to avoid commenting. It’s a exercise in futility — and will end up taking far too much of your time. I just wanted you to see what we’re up against.

Comment by Nan — October 13, 2019 @ 15:41

• Hello Nan. Thank you for the tip. No I have not seen your post, I am failing to get to all the blogs I want to see every day. I just spent about three hours on my bed with a back spasm in the left lower part of my back that was bringing tears to my eyes. I will jump over and take a read. I wont comment but you know how I like to pound my head into the wall until I see the pretty stars and birdies circling my head. Well I figure I must like it I do it so often. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2019 @ 18:21

• I’m so sorry for your pain!! I sorta’ wondered what was going on since you’d gotten rather “quiet.”

Like I said, don’t even THINK about commenting. You will just end up with more stars and birds. But I do think reading her perspective will add to your convictions that these people are totally brainwashed.

Comment by Nan — October 13, 2019 @ 18:29

• Hello Nan. I love that I have a reputation of not being quiet. I do tend to voice my opinion on things, don’t I. To think I just read all these blogs and never commented for years. I think the first two I ever commented on where yours and Ark’s. Now I throw my 2 cents worth into about every place I go, even if I might know what I am talking about. I got a anti-gay guy all fired up today when I informed him that heterosexual couples do almost all the same things gay couples do. The melt down was fourth of July worth. Oh thank you for your comments on Dwain’s blog. I love to talk with him, but most of his posts are way above my ability to process. I have kind of given up trying. Plus they are so long my eye sort of zone out half way through. He is super smart and knows his stuff, and I love him, but I don’t have the education to understand what he is trying to say. You pointed that out nicely. Hugs

Comment by Scottie — October 13, 2019 @ 19:11

• Methinks the Professor is immune to his own intellectualism. Seriously. To him, it’s all so CLEAR! To us, it’s like, whaaaat??!?

You say some VERY smart things, Scottie. Many times you offer viewpoints that most people don’t ever consider. And when a person reads what you’ve written, they don’t have to say whaaat??!?

(I wanted to put a laughing emoji after that last word and my computer wouldn’t bring up the option. Very strange.)

Comment by Nan — October 13, 2019 @ 19:28